Pratigya Written Update 17th December 2009

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Pratigya 17th December Written Update

Dadi says to shyamji that your daughter is very good girl she has no fault and then says that it was us that slapped the guys right. Then she asks Nainaji is you husband blind and nainaji is like dadi itss enough now stop. Dadi stands up and says yea as if im not anyone in this family and its bad when i say anything and leaves from there. Then Shyamji says that whatever happened happened now we have to be more carful and then tells pratigya and arushi that they wont be going out of the house now. Also he says that if its very important then take your brother or else i'll come with you and if you need anything then me or ardarsh will get it. Then Nainaji says what if complain to the police and ardarsh is like its no use police will do nothing in this matter and all they will do is slaps them few times and that will make it worse. On the other side Angad is sitting on a bench somewher and talking to his friend. One of his friend says that its good that we said sorry and the matter is over. then his other friend comes with angad's pan and gives it to him. The other says again that its very good that we are on the good side of krishna. Then his other friend says that what does krishna think of himself that he forced you to say sorry as that ever happened yet and then says i dont know why you even said sorry. Then Angad says that by saying sorry i won Krishna's trust and now he will never doubt me and i will take my revenge. Then his other friend says that you cant do anything of krishna right now and just wait for the right time and Angad says that is what im doing. On the other side Krishna and his friends are laughing at what happened and what Angad did. Then krishna's friend says that whatever you did it was good and that babhi would be dreaming about him by now and thinking about all the things you did.

At night time in Pratigya's house shyamji and nainaji are in there room talking. Nainaji says that i know your worried about pratigya but its good to take care of your health too. Then shyamji is like i know and i just saying that whatever dadi said is true too and how dare those boys call pratigya babhi and this is the matter i dont understand. In pratigya's room she and arushi are talking and just then Nainaji comes with dinner and tells them to eat but Pratigya says that im not hungry. Then Nainaji takes some food and feeds pratigya and then says that i though we were friends but i guess not. Then both the sisters are like its not like that mom we didnt hide anything from you. Then Nainaji is like why were they calling her babhi and who is this other person and pratigya is like i dont know. Next morning Nainaji comes into the living room with arti and sees dadi still sleeping and asks her if she is okay and dadi is like i dont have to answer all your questions. then dadi is like who ever you see in this house wants to rule it there way.

Then Nainaji goes to pratigya's room and sees the girls sleeping and then goes to her room and sees her husband sleeping too. Then after few seconds shyamji wakes up and asks if everyone is up and she says that ardarsh is up but the girls are still sleeping. Then he gets up and asks if dadi is okay and nainaji says i asked her but she just yelled at me. Then shyamji gets up and goes to dadi and asks her to drink tea and dadi is like its okay no need for you to care for me and its eoungh and i hope the god doesnt burden you with me anymore. Then shyamji is like why are you talking like that and dadi is like im saying the right thing, im tried now and atleast now i'll be able to die peacefully and then shyamji is like thats not true and dadi is like i know it is and the shyamji just gives her the tea and tells her to drink it and she is like i will. Then in Pratigya's room she is awake and thinking about what happened the other day and thinking about what dadi said and just then arushi wakes up and goes near her. She shakes her a little and pratigya is like what is it and arushi says im trying to make your mood better and then she is like its not like that and then arushi says just wait and i'll turn your mood good. Arushi then goes to shyamji and asks him to get pratigya's favorite sweet since she is not in a good mood and shyamji is like thats dadi's favorite  too and arushi is like yea and go and get it fast.

Then ardarsh comes to the table and asks whats for breakfast and nainaji says that its pratigya's favorite and then ardarsh is like WOW and tells dadi to get up as her favorite is coming too. He then goes to dadi and starts to press her legs and tells his mom to make a special tea for her and dadi says none needs to do anything for me and ardarsh is like you dont have anything against eating and if you dont eat your health will get bad. Just then shyamji comes with the jalabis and everyone sits on the table. Shyamji asks nainaji to take jalabis to dadi and pratigya says she will take it and then she goes to dadi and says sorry and everything and then dadi is like im sorry and everything. then shyamji comes and says lets forget everything now and then dadi is like why did she have to make enemies do you want to lose your son too and the episode ends on Pratigya's face...

Precap

Pratigya is talking to her friend saying that its better to get married then bring shame to the family. Then there are police looking for pratigya and they get to her house and are talking to her brother saying we came here to ask something....

My Comment

I didnt like today's episode there wasnt much in it...
I give today's episode
6/10

Enjoy reading the update and dont forget to press the LIKE BUTTON

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Roshni 🤗 Very well written update. I saw the episode earlier on, personally i found todays episode boring, there was hardly anything in it!
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, very appreciated :)
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Sorry u have to bear this boring episode today ..
thanx a tonn 4 d awesum upd8...yep...d epi wasnt dat gud...was boring...but der r stuff in d precap...
okies..pratz decided to get married...but wotzz police doing over der???
neha.sain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  • Hope Krishna know abt angad what he has done on pratigya house😲😭
  • Make trouble 4 pratigya😭
  • Angad is trying to make bad image of krishna😕😭
  • hope hope krishna know abt angad plan and save pratigya🥱
lets see what happen.....................................⭐️
hope 4 the best.....................................😊👏
Edited by nehaastha - 14 years ago