Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
let me pen my thoughts on the dispensary being built. what i feel is that this will be for riddhima....AR might be shown to have come back...but due to her injury she is not able to take the work load in the hospital and as a doctor will continue to practice in the dispensary.....this way the cvz have a free hand in showing them off and on (because of ksg and jenny;s busy schedule) and then they dont need to concentrate on AR alone,the main emphasis will be on sanjeevani only and the old gang will be shown but not on a regular basis...this way the cvz hit two birds with one stone...they bring back AR ---viewers are satisfied ,their wish  of AR coming back is fulfilled and the cvz get the viewers and trp's back..gradually all the tracks move simultaneously with more emphasis on sanjeevani.this is what i feelabout the dispensary being built but what goes in the cvz mind no one knows and  even god has given up on them !!
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mrs.sharma

let me pen my thoughts on the dispensary being built. what i feel is that this will be for riddhima....AR might be shown to have come back...but due to her injury she is not able to take the work load in the hospital and as a doctor will continue to practice in the dispensary.....this way the cvz have a free hand in showing them off and on (because of ksg and jenny;s busy schedule) and then they dont need to concentrate on AR alone,the main emphasis will be on sanjeevani only and the old gang will be shown but not on a regular basis...this way the cvz hit two birds with one stone...they bring back AR ---viewers are satisfied ,their wish  of AR coming back is fulfilled and the cvz get the viewers and trp's back..gradually all the tracks move simultaneously with more emphasis on sanjeevani.this is what i feelabout the dispensary being built but what goes in the cvz mind no one knows and  even god has given up on them !!

Hey Nandini,

Good theory๐Ÿ˜Š I was on the bus yesterday to a friends house and one of my younger cousins who is a DMG fanatic was getting overly excited at the prospect of their return, and your comment was exactly like one of many theories that she came up with. The people on the bus thought she was MAD she was so hyper ๐Ÿ˜†

Hannahxxx
Edited by hannahdmg - 14 years ago
..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for that day....... if they reveal...wat happened to them...... i will be the happiest... !!! i hope they tell they r alive and got married and living happily...!!!!
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hannahdmg

Hey Nandini,

Good theory๐Ÿ˜Š I was on the bus yesterday to a friends house and one of my younger cousins who is a DMG fanatic was getting overly excited at the prospect of their return, and your comment was exactly like one of many theories that she came up with. The people on the bus thought she was MAD she was so hyper ๐Ÿ˜†

Hannahxxx

hannah sometimes god does become extra kind to me and my brain starts working๐Ÿ˜‰
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hv no idea...................hope so watever u guyz said  happen just like dat............... anyway.its all depends upon CVS...........................
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 14 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.sharma

let me pen my thoughts on the dispensary being built. what i feel is that this will be for riddhima....AR might be shown to have come back...but due to her injury she is not able to take the work load in the hospital and as a doctor will continue to practice in the dispensary.....this way the cvz have a free hand in showing them off and on (because of ksg and jenny;s busy schedule) and then they dont need to concentrate on AR alone,the main emphasis will be on sanjeevani only and the old gang will be shown but not on a regular basis...this way the cvz hit two birds with one stone...they bring back AR ---viewers are satisfied ,their wish of AR coming back is fulfilled and the cvz get the viewers and trp's back..gradually all the tracks move simultaneously with more emphasis on sanjeevani.this is what i feelabout the dispensary being built but what goes in the cvz mind no one knows and even god has given up on them !!<br>

wt a thought!!!
if something like this happens thn nothing like it...
just a scene of ar once a day and wt else wld we ask of ๐Ÿ˜‰
oh god!!
ur post was so wonderful tht it put a smile on my big fat sad face:)
i never knew tht serials can become a part of our live, and tht 2 to such an extent tht they can stp our lives...
neways, a very nice guess.. and if it comes true,
TREAT 4 u:))
the treat is tht weel by hook or by crook get u in the team if the CVS....
lol!!!
thn it mite just be a treat 4 us 2oo!!!
am damn happy and excited!!! ๐Ÿ˜†