Pavitra Rishta

Awesome Varsha...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Guys loving this character from many days now its total turnaround as i really dint like her that much b4...

She tried to get Manav n Archana together plus I love the way she takes Manju's case only person to do this wid perfection i must say the other day she even took case of Sav..Clap Clap

Archu should learn something from her that it to fight for wat u believe...

I m even waiting to see Satish's mom reaction wen she comes to know that her son like "Nakchadhi" Varsha LOL LOL

I guess she is my Fav characetr now as i love to see her bits of fighting wid Manju... It will be gr8 to see her reaction wen she comes to know Satish likes her.. will she fight or wont she LOL LOL LOL

Wats say guys???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McDreaamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Varsha..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I love Varsha .  I do feel bad for Archana that she lost Manav but at least one good thing about Archu's life is that she has varsha with her .

The Varsha Satish track is  very sweet . I think Varshu will say No as she is really angry with Satish for not making things clear . satish will have to work harder for her .

I am sure Varsha will be the one who gets Manju's deception in the end .

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
She is awesome, love the character.

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Love Varsha...She's awesome...a firebrandCooln really cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top