Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

I love this scene man!!!

At first when Armaan said that his girlfriend is coming, I really thought it was.. hehe actually no i figured that it has to be his daughter..

and then we saw this sweet little Jia coming..She was all dressed up in her cute dress and like what Armaan would say "my little princess!" It was too cute the father-daughter relationship it showed

Also bharti was playing along with jia with the food.. Armaan was angry that Jia was playing with her food but i think that it was ok and when bharti played along with Jia i knew that they would make a picture perfect family!! Where Armaan is the strict father and bharti is the cool mom.. haha

Love this scene!😊

That's one of my fav family moment between ArBi and lil Jia. That was a total kodak moment. I've watched that scene like a million times and never get bored of it. What I loved abt the scene was that straight away, we could see a connection between Bharti and Jia. And the chemistry between Armaan and Bharti was so evident.

I loved how Armaan would call Jia "bachcha" it was so adorable. I think any woman would be proud if her husband was a father like Armaan. He is such a gem.
rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizzles

That's one of my fav family moment between ArBi and lil Jia. That was a total kodak moment. I've watched that scene like a million times and never get bored of it. What I loved abt the scene was that straight away, we could see a connection between Bharti and Jia. And the chemistry between Armaan and Bharti was so evident.

I loved how Armaan would call Jia "bachcha" it was so adorable. I think any woman would be proud if her husband was a father like Armaan. He is such a gem.

the "bacha" thing is the best part about daddy armaan =)
Edited by rrk401 - 14 years ago
rrk401 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaninikabasuray

Hello Dear,

I am not getting the instrumental Paa, can you give me the link?

Yes I really loved the First Armaan-Jia sceneπŸ˜ƒ

BTW what's your name?

hey
its called the pa theme
you can download it off www.songs.pk bt i am not quite sure whether the link will work wherever you are as it is a pakistani website i think...😊
umm..and you can call me rrk πŸ˜†
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes i love the fact that he calls Jia "Bacha" and she calls him "Dada"! It is too cute!
rrk401 thumbnail
armaan jia appreciation
second scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZc4rpMn_gA&feature=related
4:30 onwards(its a phone conversation between them) πŸ˜›

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCPFxaq4D4&feature=related

0:40 onwards... this one is ultra sweeeet

armaan being a kid then mature and everything is all very nicely potrayed.. :)
the second one is an excellent scene πŸ˜ƒ
acting par excellence

rating : 5/5

pleaseeeeeee replyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by rrk401 - 14 years ago
rrk401 thumbnail
this has been up since fridayyyy and NO replies though originally evry one wanted to be part of it... disappointing response BBians speak up :P πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey firstly..sorry for a lllllllllllaaaaaaattttttteeeeeeeeeee reply...
πŸ˜” my thots...

First VM: What a cute convo..Armu is such a loving dad...Reminds me of Srk in K2H2 when Anjali calls him to her summer camp!! πŸ˜‰ Armu-Jia cutest Dada-Bachcha ever..❀️

Second VM: So naughty...n so heart-touching...' yaad aa rahi thi ' welled up my eyes..yaar!! Beautiful ...!!

N dear keep posting..its a rocking topic.. as they say..
Bade Bade IFs mein choti choti galtiyan ho jati hai...πŸ˜‰

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!!
Yea sorry rrk41 for the late reply i guess we all must have forgotten abt this Jia-Armaan thread..

So anyways the first part was so sweet of Armaan being such a concern father and running straight away home to his jia.. I just love it when he calls her "Meri Bachaa" and she says "Dada"..

Second part.. Aww Jia is such a michievous girl!! But in a very cute way.. to think she plan this just to call her Dada home.. Gosh she's such a sweet child! The way she and Armaan plays around is adorable! But kinda sad that she's missing her mom.. and that lil hand stuff they did!! So funny looks like as though Armaan did some magic trick and made Jia fall asleep!!πŸ˜†... but it was cute though..
Arre yaar why did Armaan vent his anger on poor jia Bachaa..??:( From all happy happy he gets angry. and now Jia gonna meet Bharti..Hmm..

Great episode of this father daughter relationship! Love it!😊
rrk401 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hey firstly..sorry for a lllllllllllaaaaaaattttttteeeeeeeeeee reply...

πŸ˜” my thots...

First VM: What a cute convo..Armu is such a loving dad...Reminds me of Srk in K2H2 when Anjali calls him to her summer camp!! πŸ˜‰ Armu-Jia cutest Dada-Bachcha ever..❀️

Second VM: So naughty...n so heart-touching...' yaad aa rahi thi ' welled up my eyes..yaar!! Beautiful ...!!

N dear keep posting..its a rocking topic.. as they say..
Bade Bade IFs mein choti choti galtiyan ho jati hai...πŸ˜‰

haha it really is ok
will try my best to continue posting this weekend!
and ya you are right abt srk and i totalllyy adore him bt this father daughter pair is i think way better :)
rrk401 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Hey!!

Yea sorry rrk41 for the late reply i guess we all must have forgotten abt this Jia-Armaan thread..

So anyways the first part was so sweet of Armaan being such a concern father and running straight away home to his jia.. I just love it when he calls her "Meri Bachaa" and she says "Dada"..

Second part.. Aww Jia is such a michievous girl!! But in a very cute way.. to think she plan this just to call her Dada home.. Gosh she's such a sweet child! The way she and Armaan plays around is adorable! But kinda sad that she's missing her mom.. and that lil hand stuff they did!! So funny looks like as though Armaan did some magic trick and made Jia fall asleep!!πŸ˜†... but it was cute though..
Arre yaar why did Armaan vent his anger on poor jia Bachaa..??:( From all happy happy he gets angry. and now Jia gonna meet Bharti..Hmm..

Great episode of this father daughter relationship! Love it!😊

u dont need to apologize,, just by making this thread acive again you ve made me quitteeee happpyy😊😊
and indeed jia is a veryyy sweet child,, she is mischevious but in a veryyy cute wayy
i mean it was a very realistic kid character and the scenes were nt awkward in any way... 😊
haha though the magic trick was slightly overboard but the rest of the scene was very nicelyyy actedd so who caress..
and as for the venting out partt,i think it was so perfectly done.kudos to amirr i actually felt bad for jia.