Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

gtg dears..family time :) enjoy ur tak tak session..tomorrow is a busy day for me

bye...gn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 8)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 2112ization

wats wid this lavanya??? kisi ke bhi husband ko jogging ke liye lekar jaate hai kya? n did i just see a girl wearing western in yrkkh?Shocked

wohi toh Ayesha ! Big smile she must also become a model for Singhania's diamond jewellery ! and stay in Singhania mansion..Dino will be mighty pleased ! and akshara toh Day Dreaming u bet hina can act thousand times better than Pooja in such scenes where she'll have to show her jealousy..and naitik ki toh lottery nikal jayegi..meri bhi Day Dreaming
LOLLOL varsha is a goody goody kinda gurl n in the types of scenes, pooja cant act sala! akshara is also a goody goody gurl but hina cant act like one... hina is so loud in her real life n akshara is a very polite type of gurl... the cv's shuld give dialogues which suit the personality of the actor

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..

ROFLROFLROFLI dont know why u brought up jogging but i cant imagine her do that....only want to see Naitik jog Day Dreaming

and how will the behanjis change....spagetti strap blouses or big pointy heels while making achar and papad????Confused

exactly ! and the samarpan's can get better yaar..akshara's seduction act Day Dreaming

Tina and I are ready for SP3 TongueTongue

Ritu, they have moved on beyond SP3. Everytime I find Naitik on her side of the bed, I count it as a SP   LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..

ROFLROFLROFLI dont know why u brought up jogging but i cant imagine her do that....only want to see Naitik jog Day Dreaming

and how will the behanjis change....spagetti strap blouses or big pointy heels while making achar and papad????Confused

exactly ! and the samarpan's can get better yaar..akshara's seduction act Day Dreaming

wowwww..........i want to see Akshara seducing Naitik.........Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..........kitna maza aayega Naitik ko n humein bhi.....we r again desperate 4 a good samarpan..... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged

hey !!!!! count me too......m very much desperate 4 SP3.....aankhein thak gayi hai Akshara ki ammaji avatar dekh dekhkar..........ab plzzz toh jawaan ban jaao Akshara........ Embarrassed Embarrassed

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Ritu, they have moved on beyond SP3. Everytime I find Naitik on her side of the bed, I count it as a SP   LOL

LOL ........hey good.........ab se hum bhi consider karenge.....but we want a video SP....... LOL

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Originally posted by Tafseer

hey !!!!! count me too......m very much desperate 4 SP3.....aankhein thak gayi hai Akshara ki ammaji avatar dekh dekhkar..........ab plzzz toh jawaan ban jaao Akshara........ Embarrassed Embarrassed

As long as that ghastly NG doesnt come out. Akshar should get rid of her ammaji avtaar at least at night na.

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Nandu is feeling overwhelmed coming to term with her feeling....she is telling akshi ...she shouldnt feel this way..its wrong...akshi told her not to stop her feling...that the heart does what it wants...she should just let it happen..Nandu apologizes 2 akshi 4 yelling at her when akshi was trying to make her realize her feeling...she makes akshi promise not to tell anyone.. 

Y this girl just gets herself in deeper poop is beyond me...encourage nanad's feelings 4 hubby's friend...Shocked...so much more "cry me a river" 2 come Dead

Varsha wakes up 2 an empty bed...comes down stairs 2 find shaurya coming back from a jog with lavanya....LOL..on top of that shaurya babu went on with taang kichai-ing varshu.
varsha inquires about lavanya foot sprain ..and gets the answer that the miracle balm that varshu has given her the night b4 worked wonders...ConfusedLOL

mohit come over and gets yelled at by naitik...LOLLOL...
BM & Gma is going to distribute on his behalf...bcuz he scared them half to death....
nandu yells at mohitTongue
Naitik is off to work ...akshi gives him his dabba and bag...then they show a couple of good scene..brings him milk....akshi feeds naitik breakfast....akshi give munna a massage....akshi feeds munna fruits...all of this under gMa's notice....GMA is very pleased Big smile

Akshi turned down Rajeshi's request 2 visit...GMA IS very pleased...and gives BM the good news....Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top