Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..

I hope she makes them realise...both bahus can go for a makeover Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

wats wid this lavanya??? kisi ke bhi husband ko jogging ke liye lekar jaate hai kya? n did i just see a girl wearing western in yrkkh?Shocked

wohi toh Ayesha ! Big smile she must also become a model for Singhania's diamond jewellery ! and stay in Singhania mansion..Dino will be mighty pleased ! and akshara toh Day Dreaming u bet hina can act thousand times better than Pooja in such scenes where she'll have to show her jealousy..and naitik ki toh lottery nikal jayegi..meri bhi Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazzmatazz

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..

ROFLROFLROFLI dont know why u brought up jogging but i cant imagine her do that....only want to see Naitik jog Day Dreaming

and how will the behanjis change....spagetti strap blouses or big pointy heels while making achar and papad????Confused

exactly ! and the samarpan's can get better yaar..akshara's seduction act Day Dreaming

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

gtg dears..family time :) enjoy ur tak tak session..tomorrow is a busy day for me

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Originally posted by 2112ization

wats wid this lavanya??? kisi ke bhi husband ko jogging ke liye lekar jaate hai kya? n did i just see a girl wearing western in yrkkh?Shocked

wohi toh Ayesha ! Big smile she must also become a model for Singhania's diamond jewellery ! and stay in Singhania mansion..Dino will be mighty pleased ! and akshara toh Day Dreaming u bet hina can act thousand times better than Pooja in such scenes where she'll have to show her jealousy..and naitik ki toh lottery nikal jayegi..meri bhi Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming Naitik, aap us ladki se kya baat kar rahe the? Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I can just imagine their convo Big smile

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged

thanks for the update...looks like a good epi to watch coz our cutey cutey Naksh scenes seem to be back....

and the title is apt....Aks is definitly digging a grave that Daddaji will definitly use for Akshara....when will u learn girl!!!

Ritu she's explaining Nandu abt love Tongue abhi how many seedi's has she climbed? Dead after going through so much jhamela before her wedding, she expects Singhania's to accept nandu n mohit's relation Shocked if Maheshwari's had a HUGE problem with love marriage phir yeh toh Dino land hai Big smile

all I can say is that Aksh is back to her dadi ma avtaar!!!! suddenly she is the expert and wants to play cupid when she should open her dimaag ke kivad and think about reality!!! but no love is blind and Akshara is always miles away from reality!!! Dino land me ab chaate pattake honge...

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged

gtg dears..family time :) enjoy ur tak tak session..tomorrow is a busy day for me

Bye Charu. Good night Hug

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLI dont know why u brought up jogging but i cant imagine her do that....only want to see Naitik jog Day Dreaming

and how will the behanjis change....spagetti strap blouses or big pointy heels while making achar and papad????Confused

exactly ! and the samarpan's can get better yaar..akshara's seduction act Day Dreaming

Tina and I are ready for SP3 TongueTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top