Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by beautiful16

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liyeDead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....

charu wherez the full update yaa??? didnt watch it 2day & evn u didnt update... kuch achcha tha ya nahi??/

arre yaar the day of my update is tomorrow...

but aaj naksh scenes were good..in the first scene, naitik scolded mohit and mohit idiot puts his hand on nandu's shoulder Shocked Shocked Shocked pahleez this is way too much..yeh toh naitik ne bhi nahi kiya Shocked

then he went to the office and 2-3 days passed by in a hurry..bas akshara is taking care of naitik, feeding him, waiting for him on the dinner table etc. etc.

in the end, the family is going for some wedding n akshara stays back with nandu Dead n one guy comes to take nandu's interview..in the precap, Dino is back saying "yeh sab kya ho raha hai"

it seems to b a good episode..thanx yaa...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged

thanks for the update...looks like a good epi to watch coz our cutey cutey Naksh scenes seem to be back....

and the title is apt....Aks is definitly digging a grave that Daddaji will definitly use for Akshara....when will u learn girl!!!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ash4friend

[QUOTE=_charu_]Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....[/QUOTE
LOLLOLLOLgolgappe n gappe.cool man!!!

ya u know i also started liking gay3 she is veryy gud bt a little bit possesive abt his son.(bt its natural na)

ohh akshara feeding naitik.cool!!!i agree after centuries this type of think is happening

she's possessive abt naitik but she's a good natured, well balanced lady...actually it takes time for everyone to accept new relations n now i realize tht all that G expects frm Akshara is tht she takes care of naitik and the house and at the same time, keep up their name n parampara

u r right...G by no means is an evil saas...its just that she happens to be at the wrong time at the wrong place a lot and her world revolves around her son....natrual to have such feeling I guess....and the biggest thing is that most of the MUs are not fully solved with her...like when she didnt go to the maayka with Nandu...Naitik knew the truth but G doesnt...so in G's mind Aksh is still guilty...so I guess from that POV, she is right in her reaction towards Aksh...but I have always liked G and we just need to give her some benifit of doubt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita--

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged

wats wid this lavanya??? kisi ke bhi husband ko jogging ke liye lekar jaate hai kya? n did i just see a girl wearing western in yrkkh?Shocked

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

thanks for the update...looks like a good epi to watch coz our cutey cutey Naksh scenes seem to be back....

and the title is apt....Aks is definitly digging a grave that Daddaji will definitly use for Akshara....when will u learn girl!!!

Ritu she's explaining Nandu abt love Tongue abhi how many seedi's has she climbed? Dead after going through so much jhamela before her wedding, she expects Singhania's to accept nandu n mohit's relation Shocked if Maheshwari's had a HUGE problem with love marriage phir yeh toh Dino land hai Big smile

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..
i really do hope so...  all women in yrkkh are such behenji types na....  i hate the way akshara drapes her sareesDead

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL I dont know why u brought up jogging but i cant imagine her do that....only want to see Naitik jog Day Dreaming

and how will the behanjis change....spagetti strap blouses or big pointy heels while making achar and papad????Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazzmatazz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top