Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 4)

Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....

I liked it too Day Dreaming. All those cute scenes were centred around food . She took milk for him, fed him breakfast, served him dinner, cut apples for him LOL . She gave him a massage also. For a second I thought he will pull her towards him   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed but munna was very tired. No complains....aaj after ages I felt good watching the trio.

all this while, did she have food or no? Cry nobody asks her if she's tired Angry

she herself is responsible..koi bolega nahi toh she will not eat....always caring for others and go and hugging the problems
and asking problems to come to her.....  Angry

Edited by pinky35 - 17 December 2009 at 9:55am
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 2112ization

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....

I liked it too Day Dreaming. All those cute scenes were centred around food . She took milk for him, fed him breakfast, served him dinner, cut apples for him LOL . She gave him a massage also. For a second I thought he will pull her towards him   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed but munna was very tired. No complains....aaj after ages I felt good watching the trio.
after a loooong time... no complains frm my side too... did u like Shyam Tripathi?

Shyam Tripati chalega...vaise, I wanted nandu to write about naari ki azaadi. Wanted to know what freedom means to Singhania women

oh i thot nandini's next topic wud be "khoya hua dost " Dead
iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

after a loooong time... no complains frm my side too... did u like Shyam Tripathi?

Shyam Tripati chalega...vaise, I wanted nandu to write about naari ki azaadi. Wanted to know what freedom means to Singhania women

haha.. naari ki azaadi! but i was wondering ke how can she write a poem in just 10-15 minOuch

shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990033>Nandu is feeling overwhelmed coming to term with her feeling....she is telling akshi ...she shouldnt feel this way..its wrong...akshi told her not to stop her feling...that the heart does what it wants...she should just let it happen..Nandu apologizes 2 akshi 4yelling at her when akshi was trying to make her realize her feeling...she makes akshi promisenot to tell anyone..

Y this girl just gets herself in deeper poop is beyond me...encourage nanad's feelings 4 hubby's friend...Shocked...so much more "cry me a river" 2 come Dead
</FONT>

Shanta , that's what i was saying yest. ke she's digging her grave ..i dun believe she doesn't have any idea of what she's talking about Shocked as if she is experienced in love Dead how can she be so sure of mohit's feelings ke she's convincing Nandu ke he likes you Angry Dead

her tents r improving..THANK GOD !

she keeps doing things like this...but both of those crazy family do that...jump 2 conclusions....
afreen_786 IF-Dazzler
afreen_786
afreen_786

i  think she will write now on  LOVE n then after sum tym on BROKEN HEART n how to heal itConfusedOuch
--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

all this while, did she have food or no? Cry nobody asks her if she's tired Angry

Kisi ne bhi nahi poocha Ouch. She works so hard starting 6 AM Ouch. I want munna to cook for her someday....the rest of the paltan can go somewhere and humara stallion munna can take over and make breakfast or lunch for his wife   Day Dreaming. Garima ji, pls pad lijiye
Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Originally posted by beautiful16

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liyeDead

I liked it too Day Dreaming. All those cute scenes were centred around food . She took milk for him, fed him breakfast, served him dinner, cut apples for him LOL . She gave him a massage also. For a second I thought he will pull her towards himEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed but munna was very tired. No complains....aaj after ages I felt good watching the trio.

who's shyam tripathi now??? a new character... arre yaar yeh to naam se hi bore lag raha hai...

he is the one who has come to take nandini's interview...Big smile
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liyeDead

I liked it too Day Dreaming. All those cute scenes were centred around food . She took milk for him, fed him breakfast, served him dinner, cut apples for him LOL . She gave him a massage also. For a second I thought he will pull her towards himEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed but munna was very tired. No complains....aaj after ages I felt good watching the trio.

who's shyam tripathi now??? a new character... arre yaar yeh to naam se hi bore lag raha hai...

nahi nahi.......only a character 4 a day.....he is the news reporter.....n came to interview Nandu n then DJ n gangs come n says.....'yeh sab ke hai??? ' LOL LOL

Go to top