Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Welcome back to IF Hug. Yes, Akshara has dug a grave for herself. Nandu has told her not to tell naitik...so that means world war 3 in the pipeline. Great Wacko

<FONT color=#990033>Thank u darling...Hug</FONT>

LOLLOL<FONT color=#990066>i wrote digs a grave ...then i rewrote the title...lol...didnt want 2 alarm ppl...yet...there more grave digging 2 come ahead...</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>WW3 4 and 5 are coming....hahahaha</FONT>

Shanta , howz Sarina? she's feeling better? sorry i didn't have time to chk FB tdy...

arre yaar i knew it ke she will encourage nandini and they will not tell naitik ..in a way it's good..Naitik will never agree for this , initially

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....

I liked it too Day Dreaming. All those cute scenes were centred around food . She took milk for him, fed him breakfast, served him dinner, cut apples for him LOL . She gave him a massage also. For a second I thought he will pull her towards him   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed but munna was very tired. No complains....aaj after ages I felt good watching the trio.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascination

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Originally posted by Tafseer

the Naksh scene was good..........i loved their part.......

par yeh Gayatri har jagah pohonch jaati hai???? par Naksh convo bhi honi chahiye the.......
seriously.. sbs can hire BM n Gay3 as the new chugal khor aunties!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Originally posted by afreen_786

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE !
golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's
turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead
the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to
spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead <br><br>but
there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara
feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and
Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....
<br>
whose wedding???<br>
<br>

some relatives wedding..they all went for the wedding except nandini and akshara..

Edited by _charu_ - 17 December 2009 at 9:45am

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....

I liked it too Day Dreaming. All those cute scenes were centred around food . She took milk for him, fed him breakfast, served him dinner, cut apples for him LOL . She gave him a massage also. For a second I thought he will pull her towards him   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed but munna was very tired. No complains....aaj after ages I felt good watching the trio.
after a loooong time... no complains frm my side too... did u like Shyam Tripathi?

Edited by 2112ization - 17 December 2009 at 9:47am

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by Tafseer

the Naksh scene was good..........i loved their part.......

par yeh Gayatri har jagah pohonch jaati hai???? par Naksh convo bhi honi chahiye the.......

seriously.. sbs can hire BM n Gay3 as the new chugal khor aunties!

yeah as soon as G heard Akshara talking to her mom, she went straight to BM to give her the update Dead

now tht akshara has said ke she won't be able to come to maayka, her mom's phone rang immediately & Naitik cud sense tht she wants to go, toh akshara's visit to maayka is pucca in the next 2-3 days Ouch

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hahahahha....I am starting to like gayatri 2....after DJ ofcourse.LOL
akshara put herself in these situations...she thinks more with her heart and less with her head

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by afreen_786

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE !
golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's
turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead
the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to
spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead <br><br>but
there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara
feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and
Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....
<br>
whose wedding???<br>
<br>

some relatives wedding..they all went for the wedding except nandini and akshara..

arrey par BAHU ka jaana toh banta tha naa.....its very imp 4 a bahu to attend a wedding......... Confused Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top