Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 20

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 19)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by Tafseer

SR discussions............. Embarrassed Embarrassed

i wish i could join Cry

vaise taffs u have asked a good question even i want a answer....... Wink

<FONT color=#cc0066>Hai Allah...even pinky came out of hibernation 4 thisLOL</FONT>

SR discussions without me Cry Cry

i really miss u all .

vaise i m much intrested in taffs answer u are answering it na..otherwise i cant study come on u can Wink

haan come'on Shanta, u can n i know u will......... LOL LOL

arrey y are u achanak se itne sharmili???? besharmi kahan gayi??? bhool gaye woh SP1 ke din??? LOL

<FONT color=#cc0033>Ahem Ahem...here's the PG version...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0033>there is a saying that ppl gain weight after marriage ...when they are "happy"..</FONT>

arrey PG version toh i too know.....but i wanna know WHY??? khush toh humlog bhi hai toh we will also gain weight??? LOL

taffs the little bit innocence we had with our names even thats gone..
kuch baki tha pinku?ROFL
nahi besharmi at its best...Embarrassed
OMG bechaari Shanta ko choda nahin tum dono ne LOLLOLLOL

aviation-ca

Goldie

aviation-ca

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
You guys are so funny... the comments were much better than anything in the episode...oh what fun to be young and innocent again...

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aviation-ca

You guys are so funny... the comments were much better than anything in the episode...oh what fun to be young and innocent again...

really...you guys are hilarious LOL

i finally saw the episode...massage part was my favorite Embarrassed i half expected naitik to pull akshara to himself Day Dreaming

oh and gayatri smiling was nice to see, for once she is learning to share her munna, she deserves an award lol.

and why do i have a feeling that akshara will spill the beans to mohit in this mohini track Shocked

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

4 times totally...not a mind boggling number i know LOL . The first two ka tho sab ko pata hai...the third was the night of the diwali. Kaka-kaki issue got resolved. Munna-munni gifted each other and she gave him a peck in front of the family while bursting crackers...the ali subah he was on the other side. I cant remember the fourth time...I will depend on YR expert Charu to help me out.

oh Nishi u will have to find some other expert now Big smile i dun notice these things now..infact never noticed them....i think there should be more substance in their dialogues and scenes , they can skip the samarpans ! i'll not mind

rosepaul2110

Groupbie

rosepaul2110

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I like the fact that Akshara turned down her mother's request for visit. High time R shuld stop interfering in beti's affairs. This was one reason which infuriated G very much apart from other.

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

SR discussions............. Embarrassed Embarrassed

i wish i could join Cry

vaise taffs u have asked a good question even i want a answer....... Wink

<FONT color=#cc0066>Hai Allah...even pinky came out of hibernation 4 thisLOL</FONT>

SR discussions without me Cry Cry

i really miss u all .

vaise i m much intrested in taffs answer u are answering it na..otherwise i cant study come on u can Wink

haan come'on Shanta, u can n i know u will......... LOL LOL

arrey y are u achanak se itne sharmili???? besharmi kahan gayi??? bhool gaye woh SP1 ke din??? LOL

<FONT color=#cc0033>Ahem Ahem...here's the PG version...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0033>there is a saying that ppl gain weight after marriage ...when they are "happy"..</FONT>

uff shanta di we are not kids LOL LOL

exactly.............we r NOT KIDS..........we r full grown adults........sab thode nadaan hai..... Tongue

Babes, u have the internet, search it on google n u will find the answer..vaise i never heard of it Confused n i dun wanna google it either.. Tongue

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by aviation-ca

really...you guys are hilarious LOL

i finally saw the episode...massage part was my favorite Embarrassed i half expected naitik to pull akshara to himself Day Dreaming

oh and gayatri smiling was nice to see, for once she is learning to share her munna, she deserves an award lol.

and why do i have a feeling that akshara will spill the beans to mohit in this mohini track Shocked

akshara's dadi was right..akshara ki kadam itne shubh hai ke nandu ki shadi immediately ho jayegi   ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top