Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 20

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by _charu_

Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..

ROFLROFLROFLI dont know why u brought up jogging but i cant imagine her do that....only want to see Naitik jog Day Dreaming

and how will the behanjis change....spagetti strap blouses or big pointy heels while making achar and papad????Confused

exactly ! and the samarpan's can get better yaar..akshara's seduction act Day Dreaming

Tina and I are ready for SP3 TongueTongue

Ritu, they have moved on beyond SP3. Everytime I find Naitik on her side of the bed, I count it as a SP   LOL

LOL ........hey good.........ab se hum bhi consider karenge.....but we want a video SP....... LOL

Garima ji, ek aur demand hain LOL

haan bas mean karne se kya hoga..........we wanna see it through our own eyes....... LOL as in everything in motion..... Embarrassed Embarrassed

oye lagta hai tum kuch jyada hi active ho rahi ho....my mistake for bringing up SP LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... (Page 10)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

hey guys i was offline for a little while...mommy duties...what are we discussing...?

Shanta I am on the Naksh SP bandwagon again....no honeymoon but atleast I want to think of their SP....saves me from thinking of Akshara playing cupid to a roller coaster Mohini rishta Dead
well in that case...consider me on ur wagonBig smileEmbarrassed

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged

<FONT color=#cc0066>hey guys i was offline for a little while...mommy duties...what are we discussing...?</FONT>

abhi toh urs favorite SP..........ab tak kitne SPs hue, that we r counting......should we consider everyday's sleep as their SP or not......... LOL LOL

LOL Itne bhi active nahi hai ROFL

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

<FONT color=#cc0066>hey guys i was offline for a little while...mommy duties...what are we discussing...?</FONT>

abhi toh urs favorite SP..........ab tak kitne SPs hue, that we r counting......should we consider everyday's sleep as their SP or not......... LOL LOL
I vote no...seeing is believing...coz all I see is goodnite Akshara good nite Naitik and then morning sun and Tulsi pooja Confused

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Lavanya was luking good today...is she introduced to make all the behenji's realize tht they r behenji's? Dead Confused

Varsha can go with Shaurya for a jog yaar..whatz the problem? she can jog in her saarees..and her wig..

ROFLROFLROFLI dont know why u brought up jogging but i cant imagine her do that....only want to see Naitik jog Day Dreaming

and how will the behanjis change....spagetti strap blouses or big pointy heels while making achar and papad????Confused

exactly ! and the samarpan's can get better yaar..akshara's seduction act Day Dreaming

Tina and I are ready for SP3 TongueTongue

hey !!!!! count me too......m very much desperate 4 SP3.....aankhein thak gayi hai Akshara ki ammaji avatar dekh dekhkar..........ab plzzz toh jawaan ban jaao Akshara........ Embarrassed Embarrassed

As long as that ghastly NG doesnt come out. Akshar should get rid of her ammaji avtaar at least at night na.

Guys Akshara has moved forward from the ammaji avtaar at nite to a sanyaasi avtaar...but mind u the tent stays onAngry....maybe she is afraid that DJ mite pay a visit to their room in the middle of the niteOuch

they must have a Godrej ka lock in their room........ LOL LOL raaton ko bhi chain nahi hai unlogon ko.........ab DJ ko BM ka item no enjoy karna chahiye naa..... LOL LOL

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged

my favorite?.....taffy tum bhi na....Wink

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged

hey guys i was offline for a little while...mommy duties...what are we discussing...?

Shanta I am on the Naksh SP bandwagon again....no honeymoon but atleast I want to think of their SP....saves me from thinking of Akshara playing cupid to a roller coaster Mohini rishta Dead
well in that case...consider me on ur wagonBig smileEmbarrassed

aare dont volunteer so quickly...I had to go through some embarassment during SP2 days coz I was always associated with talking abt it but now I'm immune LOL....u prolly were not around then...

vaise howz Sarina today??

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged

<FONT color=#ff0099>my favorite?.....taffy tum bhi na....Wink</FONT>

chalo chalo........u r the researcher of their SP............u have explored their SPs.......hehehhehe LOL LOL ......n m also with u on that wagon.........kabse taras rahe hai.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top