Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself... - Page 7

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Tina and I are ready for SP3 πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

hey !!!!! count me too......m very much desperate 4 SP3.....aankhein thak gayi hai Akshara ki ammaji avatar dekh dekhkar..........ab plzzz toh jawaan ban jaao Akshara........ 😳 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishitah512

Ritu, they have moved on beyond SP3. Everytime I find Naitik on her side of the bed, I count it as a SP   πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ........hey good.........ab se hum bhi consider karenge.....but we want a video SP....... πŸ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

hey !!!!! count me too......m very much desperate 4 SP3.....aankhein thak gayi hai Akshara ki ammaji avatar dekh dekhkar..........ab plzzz toh jawaan ban jaao Akshara........ 😳 😳

As long as that ghastly NG doesnt come out. Akshar should get rid of her ammaji avtaar at least at night na.
RiSha12384 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksharanaitik

Nandu is feeling overwhelmed coming to term with her feeling....she is telling akshi ...she shouldnt feel this way..its wrong...akshi told her not to stop her feling...that the heart does what it wants...she should just let it happen..Nandu apologizes 2 akshi 4 yelling at her when akshi was trying to make her realize her feeling...she makes akshi promise not to tell anyone.. 

Y this girl just gets herself in deeper poop is beyond me...encourage nanad's feelings 4 hubby's friend...😲...so much more "cry me a river" 2 come 🀒

Varsha wakes up 2 an empty bed...comes down stairs 2 find shaurya coming back from a jog with lavanya....πŸ˜†..on top of that shaurya babu went on with taang kichai-ing varshu.
varsha inquires about lavanya foot sprain ..and gets the answer that the miracle balm that varshu has given her the night b4 worked wonders...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

mohit come over and gets yelled at by naitik...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
BM & Gma is going to distribute on his behalf...bcuz he scared them half to death....
nandu yells at mohitπŸ˜›
Naitik is off to work ...akshi gives him his dabba and bag...then they show a couple of good scene..brings him milk....akshi feeds naitik breakfast....akshi give munna a massage....akshi feeds munna fruits...all of this under gMa's notice....GMA is very pleased πŸ˜ƒ

Akshi turned down Rajeshi's request 2 visit...GMA IS very pleased...and gives BM the good news....🀒

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

πŸ˜† ........hey good.........ab se hum bhi consider karenge.....but we want a video SP....... πŸ˜†

Garima ji, ek aur demand hain πŸ˜†
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ritu, they have moved on beyond SP3. Everytime I find Naitik on her side of the bed, I count it as a SP   πŸ˜†

Nishi I need to see to believe πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
RiSha12384 thumbnail
hey guys i was offline for a little while...mommy duties...what are we discussing...?
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

As long as that ghastly NG doesnt come out. Akshar should get rid of her ammaji avtaar at least at night na.

Guys Akshara has moved forward from the ammaji avtaar at nite to a sanyaasi avtaar...but mind u the tent stays on πŸ˜‘....maybe she is afraid that DJ mite pay a visit to their room in the middle of the nite
Tafseer thumbnail

Garima ji, ek aur demand hain πŸ˜†

haan bas mean karne se kya hoga..........we wanna see it through our own eyes....... πŸ˜† as in everything in motion..... 😳 😳
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksharanaitik

hey guys i was offline for a little while...mommy duties...what are we discussing...?

Shanta I am on the Naksh SP bandwagon again....no honeymoon but atleast I want to think of their SP....saves me from thinking of Akshara playing cupid to a roller coaster Mohini rishta 🀒