Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

yeah as soon as G heard Akshara talking to her mom, she went straight to BM to give her the update 🀒

now tht akshara has said ke she won't be able to come to maayka, her mom's phone rang immediately & Naitik cud sense tht she wants to go, toh akshara's visit to maayka is pucca in the next 2-3 days

exactly..........Naitik have sensed that.....n now her visit is pakka....but wta does this rajshri wants.??? abhi abhi toh she stayed n again she is calling her......every alternate day she calls her.....
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beautiful16

charu wherez the full update yaa??? didnt watch it 2day & evn u didnt update... kuch achcha tha ya nahi??/

Sabiya aapa, naksh scene was good⭐️
baaki sab if u want 2 see or not, it depends on u
vaise a good episode after a long time

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#cc0033>Hahahahha....I am starting to like gayatri 2....after DJ ofcourse.πŸ˜†</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc0033>akshara put herself in these situations...she thinks morewith her heart and less with her head</FONT>

oh yes..but she's digging her grave by keeping naitik in dark..actually both nandu and akshara will dig their graves..nandu will push akshara and akshara will push nandu
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

after a loooong time... no complains frm my side too... did u like Shyam Tripathi?

who's shyam tripathi now??? a new character... arre yaar yeh to naam se hi bore lag raha hai...

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

all this while, did she have food or no? 😭 nobody asks her if she's tired 😑

she herself is responsible..koi bolega nahi toh she will not eat....always caring for others and go and hugging the problems
and asking problems to come to her.....  😑
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Shyam Tripati chalega...vaise, I wanted nandu to write about naari ki azaadi. Wanted to know what freedom means to Singhania women

oh i thot nandini's next topic wud be "khoya hua dost " 🀒
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shyam Tripati chalega...vaise, I wanted nandu to write about naari ki azaadi. Wanted to know what freedom means to Singhania women

haha.. naari ki azaadi! but i was wondering ke how can she write a poem in just 10-15 min

RiSha12384 thumbnail

Shanta , that's what i was saying yest. ke she's digging her grave ..i dun believe she doesn't have any idea of what she's talking about 😲 as if she is experienced in love 🀒 how can she be so sure of mohit's feelings ke she's convincing Nandu ke he likes you 😑 🀒

her tents r improving..THANK GOD !

she keeps doing things like this...but both of those crazy family do that...jump 2 conclusions....
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i  think she will write now on  LOVE n then after sum tym on BROKEN HEART n how to heal itπŸ˜•
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

all this while, did she have food or no? 😭 nobody asks her if she's tired 😑

Kisi ne bhi nahi poocha . She works so hard starting 6 AM . I want munna to cook for her someday....the rest of the paltan can go somewhere and humara stallion munna can take over and make breakfast or lunch for his wife   πŸ˜. Garima ji, pls pad lijiye