akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself...

Posted: 14 years ago
Nandu is feeling overwhelmed coming to term with her feeling....she is telling akshi ...she shouldnt feel this way..its wrong...akshi told her not to stop her feling...that the heart does what it wants...she should just let it happen..Nandu apologizes 2 akshi 4 yelling at her when akshi was trying to make her realize her feeling...she makes akshi promise not to tell anyone.. 

Y this girl just gets herself in deeper poop is beyond me...encourage nanad's feelings 4 hubby's friend...😲...so much more "cry me a river" 2 come 🀒

Varsha wakes up 2 an empty bed...comes down stairs 2 find shaurya coming back from a jog with lavanya....πŸ˜†..on top of that shaurya babu went on with taang kichai-ing varshu.
varsha inquires about lavanya foot sprain ..and gets the answer that the miracle balm that varshu has given her the night b4 worked wonders...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

mohit come over and gets yelled at by naitik...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
BM & Gma is going to distribute on his behalf...bcuz he scared them half to death....
nandu yells at mohitπŸ˜›
Naitik is off to work ...akshi gives him his dabba and bag...then they show a couple of good scene..brings him milk....akshi feeds naitik breakfast....akshi give munna a massage....akshi feeds munna fruits...all of this under gMa's notice....GMA is very pleased πŸ˜ƒ

Akshi turned down Rajeshi's request 2 visit...GMA IS very pleased...and gives BM the good news....🀒

Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago
Welcome back to IF πŸ€—. Yes, Akshara has dug a grave for herself. Nandu has told her not to tell naitik...so that means world war 3 in the pipeline. Great
ohhhhhhhhh noo poor akshi..she getting into deep trouble
Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe 🀣 i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! 🀒 the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   πŸ€’

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them 😍 she's now my fav. character after naitik....
the Naksh scene was good..........i loved their part.......

par yeh Gayatri har jagah pohonch jaati hai???? par Naksh convo bhi honi chahiye the.......
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990033>Nandu is feeling overwhelmed coming to term with her feeling....she is telling akshi ...she shouldnt feel this way..its wrong...akshi told her not to stop her feling...that the heart does what it wants...she should just let it happen..Nandu apologizes 2 akshi 4yelling at her when akshi was trying to make her realize her feeling...she makes akshi promisenot to tell anyone..

Y this girl just gets herself in deeper poop is beyond me...encourage nanad's feelings 4 hubby's friend...😲...so much more "cry me a river" 2 come 🀒
</FONT>

Shanta , that's what i was saying yest. ke she's digging her grave ..i dun believe she doesn't have any idea of what she's talking about 😲 as if she is experienced in love 🀒 how can she be so sure of mohit's feelings ke she's convincing Nandu ke he likes you 😑 🀒

her tents r improving..THANK GOD !
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Welcome back to IF πŸ€—. Yes, Akshara has dug a grave for herself. Nandu has told her not to tell naitik...so that means world war 3 in the pipeline. Great

Thank u darling...πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wrote digs a grave ...then i rewrote the title...lol...didnt want 2 alarm ppl...yet...there more grave digging 2 come ahead...

WW3 4 and 5 are coming....hahahaha
Originally posted by _charu_

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe 🀣 i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! 🀒 the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   πŸ€’

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them 😍 she's now my fav. character after naitik....

whose wedding???

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990033>Thank u darling...πŸ€—</FONT>

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†<FONT color=#990066>i wrote digs a grave ...then i rewrote the title...lol...didnt want 2 alarm ppl...yet...there more grave digging 2 come ahead...</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>WW3 4 and 5 are coming....hahahaha</FONT>

Shanta , howz Sarina? she's feeling better? sorry i didn't have time to chk FB tdy...

arre yaar i knew it ke she will encourage nandini and they will not tell naitik ..in a way it's good..Naitik will never agree for this , initially
Originally posted by _charu_

I liked it too 😍. All those cute scenes were centred around food . She took milk for him, fed him breakfast, served him dinner, cut apples for him πŸ˜† . She gave him a massage also. For a second I thought he will pull her towards him   πŸ˜³ 😳 😳 but munna was very tired. No complains....aaj after ages I felt good watching the trio.