Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Nandu is feeling overwhelmed coming to term with her feeling....she is telling akshi ...she shouldnt feel this way..its wrong...akshi told her not to stop her feling...that the heart does what it wants...she should just let it happen..Nandu apologizes 2 akshi 4 yelling at her when akshi was trying to make her realize her feeling...she makes akshi promise not to tell anyone.. 

Y this girl just gets herself in deeper poop is beyond me...encourage nanad's feelings 4 hubby's friend...Shocked...so much more "cry me a river" 2 come Dead

Varsha wakes up 2 an empty bed...comes down stairs 2 find shaurya coming back from a jog with lavanya....LOL..on top of that shaurya babu went on with taang kichai-ing varshu.
varsha inquires about lavanya foot sprain ..and gets the answer that the miracle balm that varshu has given her the night b4 worked wonders...ConfusedLOL

mohit come over and gets yelled at by naitik...LOLLOL...
BM & Gma is going to distribute on his behalf...bcuz he scared them half to death....
nandu yells at mohitTongue
Naitik is off to work ...akshi gives him his dabba and bag...then they show a couple of good scene..brings him milk....akshi feeds naitik breakfast....akshi give munna a massage....akshi feeds munna fruits...all of this under gMa's notice....GMA is very pleased Big smile

Akshi turned down Rajeshi's request 2 visit...GMA IS very pleased...and gives BM the good news....Dead

Edited by aksharanaitik - 17 December 2009 at 10:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreesuecmvatsabaliehabsfansdavisSun-Loveteri_susanpiyualkamoonlight08ammoos.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara digs a bigger hole 4 herself..." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Welcome back to IF Hug. Yes, Akshara has dug a grave for herself. Nandu has told her not to tell naitik...so that means world war 3 in the pipeline. Great Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhh noo poor akshi..she getting into deep trouble

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisaviation-caiHeartMoiUnKnFascination

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
the Naksh scene was good..........i loved their part.......

par yeh Gayatri har jagah pohonch jaati hai???? par Naksh convo bhi honi chahiye the.......

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990033>Nandu is feeling overwhelmed coming to term with her feeling....she is telling akshi ...she shouldnt feel this way..its wrong...akshi told her not to stop her feling...that the heart does what it wants...she should just let it happen..Nandu apologizes 2 akshi 4yelling at her when akshi was trying to make her realize her feeling...she makes akshi promisenot to tell anyone..

Y this girl just gets herself in deeper poop is beyond me...encourage nanad's feelings 4 hubby's friend...Shocked...so much more "cry me a river" 2 come Dead
</FONT>

Shanta , that's what i was saying yest. ke she's digging her grave ..i dun believe she doesn't have any idea of what she's talking about Shocked as if she is experienced in love Dead how can she be so sure of mohit's feelings ke she's convincing Nandu ke he likes you Angry Dead

her tents r improving..THANK GOD !

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Welcome back to IF Hug. Yes, Akshara has dug a grave for herself. Nandu has told her not to tell naitik...so that means world war 3 in the pipeline. Great Wacko

Thank u darling...Hug

LOLLOL i wrote digs a grave ...then i rewrote the title...lol...didnt want 2 alarm ppl...yet...there more grave digging 2 come ahead...

WW3 4 and 5 are coming....hahahaha

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Akshara loves only 2 things..GAPPE and GOLGAPPE ! golgappe khila ke she'd put naitik in deep shit and now it's nandini's turn with gappe ROFL i'm amazed she stayed back, the bahu of the house is not attending the marriage and all others went without her.. AMAZING ! Dead the only few moments she cud spend with her husband , she wants to spend them with nandini "GAPPE" maarne ke liye   Dead

but there were more than 1 things which i liked tdy..one was akshara feeding naitik, oh so cute (after ages) , taking care of him and Gayitri feeling happy watching them Day Dreaming she's now my fav. character after naitik....

whose wedding???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top