-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Dance India Dance 2 gets tougher

"Kamaal Dhamaal bemisaal...." that's what Grandmaster Mithun Da is going to shout out when he is left spell-bound by a spectacular performance on the fresh new season of Lux Dance India Dance (LDID).

When asked what prompted him to take up Lux Dance India Dance, the second time around, he chuckled, "When Zee TV's team narrated the script to me, the first line said 'Kuch log sapne dekhte hai, kuch log sapno mein aatein hai..' and I was floored. Lux Dance India Dance is about the common man's passion for dance!" says the veteran actor who is not only the Grandmaster on the show but also the philosopher and guide to the scores of dance maniacs who are eager to prove their mettle.

So what sets Lux Dance India Dance apart from the other dance reality shows doing the rounds? It's not the lure of a celebrity. It's not about staged fights between the mentors. It's the sheer quality of talent and the participant's burning desire to excel!

The passion, the frenzy, the camaraderie, the rehearsal, the victories, the disappointments, the hosts, the judges and above all, the spectacular talent - it's all back - with a BANG! Zee has unearthed some phenomenal dancers who will bring the house down with their performances this season. Prince Gupta, who had the entire nation 'pop and rock' last season, will have his teacher participate this time around!

The mentors Terence Lewis, Remo D'souza and Geeta Kapur are leaving no stone unturned to put up a never-before-seen dance spectacle each time they come on the stage. Terrence has opened up 'Terence Lewis Choreography Lab' wherein he and his dance exponents experiment with new styles and techniques which they would be incorporating in their routines this time. Remo is already mixing and creating new kind of music to suit his dance routines and has got world renowned Hip-Hop dancer 'Storm' from UK to train his troupe. The team has also roped in the Salsa whiz - Sandip Soparrkar to train the participants to give that extra edge to the dance extravaganza.

Very evidently, Lux Dance India Dance, as a platform, has emerged to be a beacon of hope and recognition for legions of dance enthusiasts across the country.
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=DID-2-gets-tougher&xfile=2009/December/News_20091217_84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow......thnx 4 dissssss.......m dying 2 c DID2
paxton thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

'Kuch log sapne dekhte hai, kuch log sapno mein aatein hai..'😆 gr8 thought...its true tho, salman does come in my dreamz😍

omg i seriously can't wait till tomorrow, my heads like spinning full time, in a gud way of course...n can't wait to see prince's teacher too....does it mean he got thru the auditions???

sugnakapoor thumbnail

D I D is a great show

sugnakapoor thumbnail
can't wait for the show. salman i m missing u.
josh135 thumbnail
 So what sets Lux Dance India Dance apart from the other dance reality shows doing the rounds? It's not the lure of a celebrity. It's not about staged fights between the mentors. It's the sheer quality of talent and the participant's burning desire to excel!

I agree..... look at DPL....its horrible!!!