Manav will not marry Shravani!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure that manav will not marry shravani:
1. shravani is not strong enough to play lead role.
2. if it happens, it will be end of ArMan story as no one will even think of uniting them if Manav has a wife.
3. Its  story of archana and she clarified that she will not marry anyone except manav and how much she loves him thus shuttind doors for her second marriage. And thus story will not move forward at all.
4. Everyone accepts this show as manav Archana love story and thats the theme of show and Even Ekta knows that. Kis desh mein............ is also ekta show, but leads hve just 1 marriage under their belt and ekta, however bakwaas she is, she will not do that.
5. It might be shown that shravani is pregnant, then
(a) Manav will say no realising that she cant live with other girl except archana in same way as archana realised she cant marry satish.
(b)Manav will bow under pressure and say yes, but on day of marriage all truths will come out and shravani will say that she cant ruin manavs life becoz of her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav will not marry Shravani!!!!!!!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
What do you guys think. Reply.....................

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@guptill: I really really want Manav to say no, not just bcoz I hate this whole track, but also coz its disgusting that Shravani will have to get married to a brother like figure.. add to it the fact that Manav loves Archana even though he is showing anger now, but he can't forget her, and most importantly... cos it wud he horrible to see Archana Manav getting reunited at the mandap and shravani with a bump crying with her father that fate has deserted her yet again.. she wud have practically no future if Manav leaves her at the Mandap to get back to Archu..

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I was going to open same topic even i dont think Manav will marry Shravan
1st Bcoz Manav has been brother like figure for her..

2nd She knew Sachin always wanted ArMan to get together n once Shravani also talked to Manav about it..

3rd The whol cepncept of show will be ruined it about the strength of a relation of Archana n Manav if they show Manav getting divorce from Archu mean the concept is lost

4th Now thinking from money point of view Ekta bought rights of tamil show which was based on this strength she wouldnt have paid them if she wanted to use it for just a small time so it will be like hole in pocket if Ekta changes the original concept

5th Everyone started watching the show for this pair forget fanfollowing of leading pair the the main attraction was the show was always about the retionship which never breaks no matter wat comes in btw them

OK so will add up later had lot in mind but these are reasons i can think about...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I would jus thate the track of Manav and Shravani . It would just kill the show for me . 
Unfortuntaley  I think he will marry Shravani . Savita will pressurise him to do so , plus he hates Archana and doesn't believe in his rishta any more .
Maybe later at some point Archu's innocense will come before him but that would be much much later . I see Archana going through a lot of suffering in the next couple of weeks .

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Discuss in the sticky.

Sachin Dies,Archu Blamed,Shravani Pregnant-Discuss Here  

Topic Closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top