Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Queen: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by suzi_b

Its raining Mads again.....HugEmbarrassed
She is on yet another cover.......Day Dreaming

Ooooh!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Its Raining MD everywhere again n I'm truly Loving this!!Clap BTW, which Magz is this Suzi?Confused Haven't seen it on stands here at my place!Ouch Madz looks HOT in the Cover PicParty...reminds me of her Stardust Cover pagePic!!Thumbs Up The article on her seems interesting!EmbarrassedWinkSmile If its not to much to ask for, could you please put up the scans from this one in case you grab a copy of the Magz?Embarrassed We'd all be Grateful!Hug

Dunno which magazine is this....seems from the Stardust group....I haven't seen it either.....Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Queen: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 150)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaja-Gamini

How do you like my siggy?  Wink

Hey Alenka....awesome work...and beautiful quote....EmbarrassedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by suzi_b

The Summer QueenSmile

I was so overwhelmed by seeing Madhuri in this heavenly yellow gown that I couldn't express myself properly.....
There r a thousand things this look of hers reminds me of.....Day Dreaming
The yellow gown n the hairdo gives her a complete princess look which is uncannily similar to Disney's Princess Belle from Beauty n the Beast....(my personal fav)Day DreamingHeart added the pic 4 u guys to compare....EmbarrassedWink
Madhuri's glow would put even the Sun to shame....the brightest star out there....look at her glowStar
Sunshine, daisies, buttercups, sunflowers, melting butter or a beautiful butterfly.......ahhh!!! all things nice....and Mads is all these and much  more...Heart
This is definitely the best FF cover in recent times.....it literally spells SPRING n SUMMER!!!ClapClap
Its so happy, cheerful n lovely........SUNSHINE!!!!...in my heart forever....BlushingDay Dreaming

What a Beautifully written Interpretation Suzi!!Clap Yes, Madhuri - Our L'il SunshineHug...looks like a Queen in all her Royalty!!Party LOVE that sparkle in her Doe Eyes n that glow!Day Dreaming There's Innocence in Glamour when it comes to herBlushing...that Smile can sure Kill!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed She's 43?Shocked Says Who?Confused Give me one new age actor who can look so Superbly Stunning & Drop Dead Gorgeous with so L'il make up & carry off those Rocking gowns the way MD does!!Clap Madhuri looks as Fresh as a Blooming Sunflower sitting in that yellow-grey gownDay DreamingBlushing...So Divine n Untouched by the Big Bad World out there!Thumbs UpHug Her hairdo's Gr8 tooClap...With the way Madhuri Amazes, I'll have to soon start finding new vocabulary in her praise if i don't want to sound cliched!ConfusedEmbarrassed

Awww thanks dearEmbarrassed.....Yes she is our Li'l Miss SunshineStarHug.......the sparkle in her eyes n the glow puts a thousand stars to shame.....u r right no one can look this gorgeous with such minimal make-up.....but u know what....Mads has a BEAUTIFUL HEART and it shows each time she smiles...which adds to her beautyDay Dreaming

I like everything about this pic n all other pics of this issue.....its like a fairytale pic 4 me....the Queen in all her glory.........SUNSHINE she is......what a beautiful lady!!!BlushingDay Dreaming

And really we need newer adjectives to describe her.....have exhausted all the regular ones....Embarrassed

Haven't got my FF copy yetCry....hopefully will get it today....had a nearly sleepless night yesterday....have to get my copy.....Embarrassed

Edited by suzi_b - 31 March 2011 at 2:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
OMG OMG her scans her frickin' gorgeous!!! If I cld put in wrds abt how beautiful she looks I wld but right now I'm at a loss of wrds! Simply gorgeous!! & congo guys for finishing this part!! <333

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Ok girls..m opening another round of FC now...thx fr this...Tongue

The link to the new one is here...

Do join me thereBig smile

Edited by *Resham* - 31 March 2011 at 8:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top