Bollywood Queen: Madhuri Dixit FC - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Forget it guys....its such a happy time Madhuri is on the FF covers and what lovely pics๐Ÿ˜......be happy n cheerful๐Ÿ˜Š.....promote positive things about her.....these morons have got enough of attention from us and hence are continuing with stupid articles to gain more readers......ignore them......๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Ooooh!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Its Raining MD everywhere again n I'm truly Loving this!!๐Ÿ‘ BTW, which Magz is this Suzi?๐Ÿ˜• Haven't seen it on stands here at my place! Madz looks HOT in the Cover Pic๐Ÿฅณ...reminds me of her Stardust Cover pagePic!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The article on her seems interesting!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š If its not to much to ask for, could you please put up the scans from this one in case you grab a copy of the Magz?๐Ÿ˜ณ We'd all be Grateful!๐Ÿค—

Dunno which magazine is this....seems from the Stardust group....I haven't seen it either.....๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by Gaja-Gamini

How do you like my siggy?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Alenka....awesome work...and beautiful quote....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

What a Beautifully written Interpretation Suzi!!๐Ÿ‘ Yes, Madhuri - Our L'il Sunshine๐Ÿค—...looks like a Queen in all her Royalty!!๐Ÿฅณ LOVE that sparkle in her Doe Eyes n that glow!๐Ÿ˜ There's Innocence in Glamour when it comes to herโ˜บ๏ธ...that Smile can sure Kill!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ She's 43?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Says Who?๐Ÿ˜• Give me one new age actor who can look so Superbly Stunning & Drop Dead Gorgeous with so L'il make up & carry off those Rocking gowns the way MD does!!๐Ÿ‘ Madhuri looks as Fresh as a Blooming Sunflower sitting in that yellow-grey gown๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ...So Divine n Untouched by the Big Bad World out there!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค— Her hairdo's Gr8 too๐Ÿ‘...With the way Madhuri Amazes, I'll have to soon start finding new vocabulary in her praise if i don't want to sound cliched!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ.....Yes she is our Li'l Miss Sunshineโญ๏ธ๐Ÿค—.......the sparkle in her eyes n the glow puts a thousand stars to shame.....u r right no one can look this gorgeous with such minimal make-up.....but u know what....Mads has a BEAUTIFUL HEART and it shows each time she smiles...which adds to her beauty๐Ÿ˜

I like everything about this pic n all other pics of this issue.....its like a fairytale pic 4 me....the Queen in all her glory.........SUNSHINE she is......what a beautiful lady!!!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

And really we need newer adjectives to describe her.....have exhausted all the regular ones....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haven't got my FF copy yet๐Ÿ˜ญ....hopefully will get it today....had a nearly sleepless night yesterday....have to get my copy.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by suzi_b - 12 years ago
OMG OMG her scans her frickin' gorgeous!!! If I cld put in wrds abt how beautiful she looks I wld but right now I'm at a loss of wrds! Simply gorgeous!! & congo guys for finishing this part!! <333
Ok girls..m opening another round of FC now...thx fr this...๐Ÿ˜›

The link to the new one is here...

Do join me there๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago