Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Queen: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Madhuri Dixit back on television
Buzz up!
Latest TV gup-shups: Madhuri Dixit back on television, Saumya Tandon to host Comedy Ka Tansen, Delnaaz hates cooking, Spotted Aamna Sharif, Television actors catch cricket fever, Sporty Suhasi Dhami.

Hill Road Media

Showing 1 of 2 images Previous    Next
Madhuri Dixit

Madhuri Dixit back on television
Madhuri Dixit-Nene wowed the audiences in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa and was supposed to return to the US to her family but now she is staying back to be part of Food Food Maha challenge, a new reality show on Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's food channel, Food Food. She will be mentoring contestants and pitching them with Kapoor's contestants. The auditions for the same in several cities are currently on. Buzz is that Madhuri will lead a women's team, while Sanjeev Kapoor will have only men in this competition. Wouldn't that be fun?
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Madhuri-Dixit-back-on-television&aid=2706

Thanks for Sharing this Armu!ClapClapClap YAY!Dancing India Wins the Semi Finals against Pak today n then we get to hear of this Rocker of a news about MD's return for the Food Food Maha Challenge!Party What more could we ask for?EmbarrassedHugBig smile So Elated!Smile Was Missing MD so much n this news has brought so much Solace!ClapClapClapClapClap Hope she's Back soon!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Queen: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

The Summer QueenSmile

I was so overwhelmed by seeing Madhuri in this heavenly yellow gown that I couldn't express myself properly.....
There r a thousand things this look of hers reminds me of.....Day Dreaming
The yellow gown n the hairdo gives her a complete princess look which is uncannily similar to Disney's Princess Belle from Beauty n the Beast....(my personal fav)Day DreamingHeart added the pic 4 u guys to compare....EmbarrassedWink
Madhuri's glow would put even the Sun to shame....the brightest star out there....look at her glowStar
Sunshine, daisies, buttercups, sunflowers, melting butter or a beautiful butterfly.......ahhh!!! all things nice....and Mads is all these and much  more...Heart
This is definitely the best FF cover in recent times.....it literally spells SPRING n SUMMER!!!ClapClap
Its so happy, cheerful n lovely........SUNSHINE!!!!...in my heart forever....BlushingDay Dreaming

What a Beautifully written Interpretation Suzi!!ClapClapClapClap Yes, Madhuri - Our L'il SunshineHug...looks like a Queen in all her Royalty!!Party LOVE that sparkle in her Doe Eyes n that glow!Day Dreaming There's Innocence in Glamour when it comes to herBlushing...that Smile can sure Kill!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed She's 43?Shocked Says Who?Confused Give me one new age actor who can look so Superbly Stunning & Drop Dead Gorgeous with so L'il make up & carry off those Rocking gowns the way MD does!!ClapClapClapClapClap Madhuri looks as Fresh as a Blooming Sunflower sitting in that yellow-grey gownDay DreamingBlushing...So Divine n Untouched by the Big Bad World out there!Thumbs UpHug Her hairdo's Gr8 tooClapClapClapClap...With the way Madhuri Amazes, I'll have to soon start finding new vocabulary in her praise if i don't want to sound cliched!ConfusedEmbarrassed

suzi_b

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
How do you like my siggy?  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Thx fr the article Armu..why r ppl hellbent on spoiling her reputation yet again....Angry These articles doesnt deter me at all...gosh these ppl cant digest her popularity and status.....and wht will Deepika do in Rajni's film...stand like a statue almost....

suzi_b

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Why is this such a big issue? Rekha, Vidya etc. too refused and nobody makes anything out of it. So Madhuri wanted to be in the lead - why shouldnt she? "Other parts are very smal and wouldnt do justice to her" doesnt make sense when you know that Rekha, who is also IMMENSELY great refused after her role was reduced to minimum. All this is just a big media hunt starting yet again. I never understood this. Madhuri was in a way their ticket meal for LONG years. Obivously she remains to be so - in good and bad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
The others can do whatsoever and if she does ppl make such a bigg issue on this...idiots

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Forget it guys....its such a happy time Madhuri is on the FF covers and what lovely picsDay Dreaming......be happy n cheerfulSmile.....promote positive things about her.....these morons have got enough of attention from us and hence are continuing with stupid articles to gain more readers......ignore them......Dead

luv_sakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top