Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Girishjee says that shravani cant marry sachin.
Sachin is shocked and he says to her family in trembling voice that ARCHANA
VAHINI has ruined their life, but i cant live without shravani. he is walking alone on road
in distraught and truck from behind hits him and he is down full of blood.

shravani being pregnant is just speculation as i read article, but be prepared
for worst.........

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sp87-Dimple-sihuKachipatatoothbrush13sensodyneRoarkmaneeshaF*Resham*mittsniveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I really hope SHravani is not pregnant as none article have confirmed that she is soo i guess it might be another fake info... But sad for Sachin it was nice character if dey dnt like him dey should have sent him to US n get him back later on.. wat they got by killing him i wont get...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ALI-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Sachin was such a nice character .  The lead pair hardly have any light  and funny moments . They are always crying .
Sachin used to be one of those charcters that provided a little relief .

Next thing they will kill Manav 's dad and blame it on Archana , then perhaps  blame the war on Iraq on Archana and everything else that is going wrong .

Archana should just tell this family to take a hike and live  a life happily on her own . Too much wrong has happened between her and Manav , perhaps he too is better off with someone else .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2009 at 10:36pm

-ALI-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitts

I really hope SHravani is not pregnant as none article have confirmed that she is soo i guess it might be another fake info... But sad for Sachin it was nice character if dey dnt like him dey should have sent him to US n get him back later on.. wat they got by killing him i wont get...

It's very obvious , they killed him so they can get Manav married for the second time . This time to Shravani .

-ALI-

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Oh GOD. this is a wonderful show and the Ekta bakwas is back to haunt this also.

I hope nothing hapens to Sachin.

-ALI-

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
thats so sad...sachin will die....Cry

-ALI-

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing it yaar

-ALI-

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged

I think the reason why Archana is blamed is coz Shravani's father breaks off the engagement with Sachin coz of the jail issue, becoz of which Sachin was walking desolately on the road when the vehicle hits him.  So the root cause of all the probs start with the jail issue.  So Archana is blamed.

What I cant understand, why when Manav came to their house didnt anyone, including Archana and Varsha open their mouth and tell Manav that it was Manju who gave the complain to the police.  They all just kept quiet.

Archana deserves this in a way coz she left Manav and believed what Ajit said about him.  She did that in front of everyone and then how can she expect him to believe anything she says....she always went running after what her mother said, never once thinking of Manav.  I like this strong Manav more than that wimpy emotional one.  At least now, no one will walk over him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiwan73-ALI-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top