Shruti Haasan back in B-town

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
SHOWBIZ: Paa into Guinness Book! : Shruti Haasan
Shruti back in B-town: After her debut film Luck bombed at the Box Office, Shruti Haasan went down South to take care of her other professional commitments and was even contemplating to stay there. However the singer-actress is now back and will be performing at a films awards gala for the first time. She will be performing for the Sabsey Favourite Kaun awards at a suburban hotel tonight. While rehearsing for the Star Gold event she said, 'I have performed as a singer in front of a live audience. But dancing is something new. I don't want to rate myself on how well I can do it but I try and improve with every step.' The singer-actress will be performing to a medley of her tracks from Luck like Aazma Luck, Khudhaya Ve and Jeele. She will also be singing the title track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shruti Haasan back in B-town" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top