Chat Clubs

.:Oye Hoye Club AKA DMG Season 1:. New Beginning!

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys!!!

Additional Rules: PLEASE don't discuss any actor's personal life!!!
Don't compare DMG 1 and DMG 2 because it might lead to bashing and hurt other members' feelings!!!
If you are not a fan of KSG, Shilpa, Sukku, Jenni, DMG 1 or any other cast member then refrain from posting a comment because that will just ruin the healthy atmosphere of the club!!!

[Quote=Sahar18]Hey Guys!

I know we all LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE KSG and lets show it too! LOL that sounds like a commercial! Well one of his fans asked me to tell you all that we should comment on KSG's club more frequently After all we want to see him on the top naa!
Here is the address:
http://india-forums.com/celebrity/1132/karan-singh-grover/

Also don't forget to comment for your favorite Riddhima's...Shilpa, Sukku or Jenni!

Luv Alwayz Sahar
😳 [/Quote]

Edited by Sahar18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
🥳 CELEBRATION TIMEEEEEE 🥳

Congratulations on the completion of 10th Thread!!!

It was yet another day, I was all set with my topic to drool about Karan, these topics grew more as we did not have AR aymore on the DMG, and there I go with my topics and defo there are my friends (now my family) Rabs, Sahar and Sana defo there in the topic to drool at Karan more. That day the discussion went on and on and hit us all to have a club formed. So there we are all with the same goal to have a FC started and Drool at Karan daily and in the meantime also discuss the other characters Atul Anjie, Abhi Nikki and Rahul Muskaan of DMG season1. so now what would be the name for the club, has to be related to Armaan aka Karan, so the biggest distractor is the word Oye Hoye said by him and yes we all sooooooooooooooooooooooo unanimously went with a Big yes for the name of the fc and within two days we there have a full fledged fc called Oye Hoye Fanclub started on October 22nd, 2009, the day we all 4 could never forget and from then on we became more of first family members and meet here daily to healthily drool at karan and also discuss about the other characters of DMG. We have very sweet rules inviting members to join us the club.

So now all our dost mai creativity khut khut ke bari hui hai...and they need a way to express it!!, and so happily they are here(all the other members who joined us) to prove their mettle and express their love for the DMG season 1 characters.' Although i admit some of our creativity are like the ramblings of a demented looney caught up in a fatal attraction, Many who visit the club have thier doubts about our character'.our sanity'.and our fanatism for KSG''😆 some of the posts do create doubts'..and I know they think'..they think'they think'as evidenced by our posts'..that we are all character-less''shame-less'..and 'thought-less'.and to add any word here that can tag with "less" !! : ) But above all this'.we are not heart-less (i.e. without heart) ''..all the cartoons here have a heart of gold 'or if not of gold (maingaye ka zamaana hai ..u all know)'.then at least'.of saucewala red.

So now we all have a club and we all now have developed a stammer as horrific as SRK in the movie Darr 'for'.K'K'.K'.K'.K'..K' KARAN'.and here in the club as a family enjoy each ones existance.

So Now it is all time to party on completion of the 10th OyeHoye fc..By this post we (Rabia, Sana, Sahar and Sue) invite you all to join us with the happiness.

Write up by Sue😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RErSr-LqFw[/YOUTUBE]

soundsofcedar thumbnail

Members:
aish_punk
sallu_lover
oyyehoyye
siddhika_dmg
ridhima_017
cute.fairy
Arzoo_KSG_KPS
fariarmaan
osho
stargaze94
ritu_24
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
RIDHIMA_BASKET1
tarin ahmed
jetredrose
KaJen1
angelkti
Phatty16
missypatel
pulse_dmg
dmg_fanatic
KJ_Luvs_DMG
hunder
Julybaby22
karan_deewani
fafi
karansprincess
Icy_n_Chilly
dmg07
Samiyah258
mrs.sharma
ArmaansGirl
frndshp_luv_dmg
munumoni
srkbest
roshaaan
mithilalovesksg
angeldmg16
PCRocks
kiranheer
arss
pooja_dmg23
dhruviarmaanfan
divya_dmg
shine_bright
devilshangel
dmg_fanatic
trisha.89
rose.three

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Congoooo YEYYY

BTW 10 clubs in two months not bad😃

Credit to the maker!
angelkti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congr8s Girlsssssss Yey

Credits to maker 😃
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Haan Krutz yeh mithai bus tere liye🤣

BTW HAWWWWWWWWWWWW Shahid was my first boyfriend too🤣
angelkti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahar18

Hailaaaaaaa yeh nahi ho sakta (Ekta kapoor's style) btw my second boyfriend is  KSG I Hope its not  same 2 same too 😆 😆
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelkti

Hailaaaaaaa yeh nahi ho sakta (Ekta kapoor's style) btw my second boyfriend is KSG I Hope its not same 2 same too 😆 😆

My second was Hussain but third one and lasttttttt one is KSG🤣
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sahar18

mine was always karan and i'm always proud to say thatttt😆😆😆