Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Hiiiii   Dr. dream jee

how's your day in hostel jee ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share something unique (Page 9)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Every One Should Follow Thambu Jee Wink LOL

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Hiiiii   Dr. dream jee

gud yar...woke up at  5.30 n it wz my 1st classBig smile..had fun....wore the doc's apron...wow...Embarrassedn the funny thing was one of our classmate a guy thought m senior n usne mujhe salam dia...as we've 2 do it fr the 1st few mnths varna seniors ragging vagera karte he...n kuch guys ko to apna haircut army jaisa karna pada seniors ki ragging ki vajese...LOL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_vs_hate

lol.....LOL  okie  I will share another unique  pic  to encourage you maheen jee....Big smile here it is ...Wink

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

Hiiiii   Dr. dream jee

gud yar...woke up at  5.30 n it wz my 1st classBig smile..had fun....wore the doc's apron...wow...Embarrassedn the funny thing was one of our classmate a guy thought m senior n usne mujhe salam dia...as we've 2 do it fr the 1st few mnths varna seniors ragging vagera karte he...n kuch guys ko to apna haircut army jaisa karna pada seniors ki ragging ki vajese...LOL

awwww  I am just imagining  how you look in your doctor's apron  with a stethescope .... wow!!!!!  dr.dream jee    aap tho bahuth sunder lag rahi ho apron mein ......    just superb jee

btw,  it's funny to hear the ragging of  juniors who have been asked to shorten their hair cuts as military man LOLROFL  lol.....   enjoy  your hostel life ...   please do keep telling me some more funny happennings of your college and hostel from time to time ...kya ?

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Please note, for chatting we have a separate topic, hence please post related to the topic only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamy_Girl-

-Dreamy_Girl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dreamy_Girl-

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I really want to become an air hostess in either Air Mauritius flight or Air India......
Thats the only dream i have since childhood.....

And i think many of my friends don't know about this.......So i want to share this with u all.....

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by love_vs_hate

lol.....LOL  okie  I will share another unique  pic  to encourage you maheen jee....Big smile here it is ...Wink

oiiii very sweet.......... Clap Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top