Page 4 of 10

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaliyah01

nice topic

Hmm well i drew the plans for my parents extension

Oh and i helped my cousin completely re-design her house. The best bit was when we got completely rid of everything, it's like working with a blank canvas

I luvvvvvv interior designing too... recently we extended our house etc and I did all the interior designing of it... ppl luv it... I luv watching all those house decorating etc shows as well Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Share something unique (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

nice topic

Oh and i helped my cousin completely re-design her house. The best bit was when we got completely rid of everything, it's like working with a blank canvas

I luvvvvvv interior designing too... recently we extended our house etc and I did all the interior designing of it... ppl luv it... I luv watching all those house decorating etc shows as well Tongue

wow!! u ppl r so creative!!! Clap

i havent done interior designing but it sounds fun! Big smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
nidha1983: i like cooking too...Big smile

MAYURfanatic: dats awesome!

wow rukhi...u seem to b gud at many things....

hunder: okay...hum aapkon harane ki koshish bhi nahi karenge..LOL

c'mon pinks..i m sure there mus b something unique bout u too...think hard..kuch to hoga! Wink

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by rukhaya

nice topic

wow!! u ppl r so creative!!! Clap

i havent done interior designing but it sounds fun! Big smile

yh loadsssss of fun... I luv it Big smile

gonna open up our attic soon... already planning how I'm gonna design tht... decided on the colour scheme of... red, white and black... I have one sis... just me and her... for the past soooo many yrs we've had our own room but wen we get tht room opened up (which covers the whole third floor of the house in just one room) gonna make it an amazing room for us...  built in wardrobes, plasma screen tv and the lot... looking forward to it...

Colour scheme gonna be working as in... the wall that the bed will be against will be red and rest walls white and the furniture will be black i.e. black leather bed etc... lets see how it'll all work out... myt get some other ideas by then Tongue but yh I luv it!

The current living room/diner I've done consists of creams and chocolate browns...

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged

i m a good listener...haha...well really guys....i listen to all my frnds n relatives n even frnd's frnds prob n try to give them solutions...haha....if nt solution sympathy fr sure:)

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I want to share a banana pic which is just unique  I just can't understand
what this pic depicts ... I came across this pic in I F only 

if you understands about this pic just  tell me what 's it mean please Embarrassed

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i cant really trust people! i dont know y but its always been like that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top