Share something unique

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay so I am really bored right now. i am supposed to be doing hw but I really don't feel like it soo time to procastinate!πŸ˜ƒ So I thought in order to get to know each other better, we should all share something unique or interesting about ourselves. Something people don't really know about you. It doesn't have to be a deep dark secret πŸ˜‰
i love painting...shayd ye pehle nai bataya tha If pe:)

^ wow painting is really nice thing to do..πŸ˜ƒ

somthing unique about me is that i do many things at a time..like multi-tasking..

i think dats unique coz not many can do that πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

^ wow painting is really nice thing to do..πŸ˜ƒ

somthing unique about me is that i do many things at a time..like multi-tasking..

i think dats unique coz not many can do that πŸ˜‰

so true supposedly girls are supposed to be better at multi tasking than men..but being a girl, i can't multi task at all =[

Originally posted by dream

i love painting...shayd ye pehle nai bataya tha If pe:)

god painting is so cool. I am not artistic at all 😭
Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

so true supposedly girls are supposed to be better at multi tasking than men..but being a girl, i can't multi task at all =[

if not multi-tasking...i m sure you'll have some other unique quality in you... do share wid us..😳

Originally posted by Xserial_queenX

god painting is so cool. I am not artistic at all 😭

awe....dnt b sad....u can try painting...itz nt that tough...i used to get all the prizes in art competition b4...bt i ahd to stop all these bcoz of so much pressure of studies n all dat...bt still i make paintings wenevr i get time😊

Oh great topic Queen! & nice to know abt ur unique Dream & Star. Well,No buddy knows here in IF that I can make good Love Stories... hehe... 😳 As I am great fan of Kashish Sujal,Prem Heer,Karan Nandani, Ragini Ranveer and many more couples...

Originally posted by love_vs_hate

Oh great topic Queen! & nice to know abt ur unique Dream & Star. Well,No buddy knows here in IF that I can make good Love Stories... hehe... 😳 As I am great fan of Kashish Sujal,Prem Heer,Karan Nandani, Ragini Ranveer and many more couples...

oh wow, that's great. So then do you make fanfics?

hmm okay so some things that are unique/different/not ordinary about me..πŸ˜›

> I have never broken a bone because I am too much of a sissy too

> I use to nosebleed a lot but that suddenly stopped when i moved to USA [that's so weird..idk if environment has an effect on nose bleed]

> I have not yet learned to cook because I am scared that the oil with jump up and burn me πŸ˜†