Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
seriously., i always ownder why i know there is some scenes and track is look unrelatsic and waste of time but there are many scenes and track it really realeastic and it can happen in real life with any one. My take is on Nandu and mohit releation this same thing happened with my frind wel the solution was different her bhabi find out too and u know nanu family No love marriage same goes with her & about Naksh releationship its like my parenst seriosuly i have to admit that there are some things match with my parents so i want to thanks to CT and RS for showing the realitySmile

I dont know why but whenever they show something similar to that happened in my family or i have seen or heard it
wow this is just amazingClap
i dont know he got all the ideas but whatever he is showin sort of true ya some things it doesnt make sense like gayr getting scolding aks always blah few more things.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsabrownmuslim

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why Yeh Rishta is so reel?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amanrana

amanrana

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with you. This show is more real than any other shows. The feeling of new bride and problems faced by her are so real. One more thing that I like about this show  that no one is shown bad as in other shows. It shows that sometimes a person act sensible and some times not depending on situations. And thats what happens in real life too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cshravs.Senorita.-SalShah4eva-

amanrana

amanrana

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
But I think is there that they drag the things too much.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanrana

yes i agree with you. This show is more real than any other shows. The feeling of new bride and problems faced by her are so real. One more thing that I like about this show  that no one is shown bad as in other shows. It shows that sometimes a person act sensible and some times not depending on situations. And thats what happens in real life too.
ExcatlyClap
 am impressed with RS and Yeh Rishta

I a so happy he made yeh Rishta
yeh Rishta rocks
even my mom started loving this more n more day by day

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanrana

But I think is there that they drag the things too much.
I think they r just showing everything in details they cant show everthign in 1 oe 2 days
i jst love the paiitng track as wellWink

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
definitely yrkkh has always shown real things to which one can connect oneself......but they should try to potrait it in a manner that it doesnt become boring  otherwise to yrkkh rocksStarParty it is the only show that i watch and it is the best show..........whatever they show definitely happens in real life whether its mu between g3 and akshara or even rajshri's behaviour towards akshara(always worrying about her) is also justified...

Edited by joysorrow - 17 December 2009 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joysorrow

definitely yrkkh has always shown real things to which one can connect oneself......but they should try to potrait it in a manner that it doesnt become boring  otherwise to yrkkh rocksStarParty
excatly
YR rockssssssssssssssClap

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsa-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top