Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

My take on Mohit's track

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

I think he should move out of his house and move in with Naitik. I have a feeling one day he's gonna get so angry with his mom [for wasting his money, calling Nandini "apahij"..] and actually move out. If he does so... this can save us the horror of watching his family. Embarrassed

And I think if he loses his job again... Daddaji can let him work in their company. Just a thought. :)

-aisha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My take on Mohit's track" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
hi friends y rajan sir bringing mohit and nandini track now, it will create problem for akshi. what singhania will do when they come know akshara was helping nandini her love for mohit if ti is one sided what nandu will do. every one will blame akshara.   kya akshi will be thrown out of the house what they did sadhana in bidaai for telling the truth. if they are going bring the track here also what will happen to akshara. will naitik help her to come out of this problem. will she tell naitik or not, what is going to happen to naksh married life, we want to see their life marriege journey, and we want to see their love after marriege, but there is no love only problems coming on their ways, wheather they are going to be happy in their married life or not, what cv is going to do naksh married life naksh should not be separated becz of nandu. we only rishta because naksh. if they were treated like this i will stop watching rishta. last two months they show only in their marriage life. i dont want to see rishta if naksh separated because of nadini and mohit. pl tell views on this friends. we want to see naksh marriage journey. no separation betweeen naksh. without naksh together there is no rishta. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont separate naksh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821moonlight08

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

To be true... tis show has no track.............

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
he'll never do such a thing...he's living in poverty , didn't take any favors frm his maamaji inspite of his mom's insistence and when he needed it badly toh will he take nay such favors frm naitik? tht's impossible..he'll not leave his family under any condition nor will he live with naitik n work in his company....chahe nandu ko jhopdi mein rakhna pade Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

he'll never do such a thing...he's living in poverty , didn't take any favors frm his maamaji inspite of his mom's insistence and when he needed it badly toh will he take nay such favors frm naitik? tht's impossible..he'll not leave his family under any condition nor will he live with naitik n work in his company....chahe nandu ko jhopdi mein rakhna pade Dead

Lolz Charu... I agree with you. That's true. :)
I was just thinking of a possible track with Mohit... so that us viewers don't have to suffer from watching his family. Embarrassed

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

I think he should move out of his house and move in with Naitik. I have a feeling one day he's gonna get so angry with his mom [for wasting his money, calling Nandini "apahij"..] and actually move out. If he does so... this can save us the horror of watching his family. Embarrassed

And I think if he loses his job again... Daddaji can let him work in their company. Just a thought. :)

-aisha.

i don't think so, they are going to show nandini torture , as that mohit's mum face is suitable to a particular nasty character..

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_baby07

-aisha.

i dnt think he will accept daddaji's help for job

and he will nt at all do this going out of home and so on

Post Reply New Post

Go to top