Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

wht do u think abt shaurya?

Poll Question: wht do u think abt shaurya??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.94%]
0 [0.00%]
22 [64.71%]
8 [23.53%]
3 [8.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
guys whts ur opinion abt shurya???lets see whts the result.i think after seeing today's epi tht he is definately Not  agood husbnad.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wht do u think abt shaurya?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

he is actually a good husband.. better than naitik i should say.... itz just varsha's insecurities that are highlighted by this track.. nothng else.. otherwise.. shaurya is a good husband.. hez busy doing his work these days thats y he is compelled to ignore varsha for that stupid lavanya...
everyone is having theeir own opinion n i respect it.as per as my opinion,according to my thinking he is not a good husbnad.naitik is 10000000000000 times better thn him,no offence to anyone

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Lolz I just love Shaurya... so I'd say he's good at both work and being a hubby. :)

I agree with moonlight08. Varsha just feels insecure now since that Shaurya is spending more time with Lavanya due to their work.

rosepaul2110

Groupbie

rosepaul2110

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I feel he is an unsatisfactory husband. Varsha is taken care of well by daadi, kak, kakee, vish n ra, ..all infact coz she was akshi's friend. had it been G ma in place of Raj shaurya would have bent to her wishes n varsha would have had a tough time. Naitik is much better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_Arshi

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

he is actually a good husband.. better than naitik i should say.... itz just varsha's insecurities that are highlighted by this track.. nothng else.. otherwise.. shaurya is a good husband.. hez busy doing his work these days thats y he is compelled to ignore varsha for that stupid lavanya...

absouletly right shaurya is very gud husband than naitik
and varsha is insecure bcoz of lavanya
and bcoz of this track will get more sweet scene of shava
i will luv to see shava scene rather than naksh
now-a-days naksh r becoming bore & bore

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
if naitik n shaurya are not satisfactory, what else do u want in a good husband ROFL pehle define good husband and a good wife

i think Shaurya's upbringing makes him rooted, he's intelligent, cares for his family , has good family values..what else does a wife want? he's the perfect husband i wud say..slightly better than naitik coz naitik wants everything n everybody for himself n his family..he can share but not beyond a limit...i won't say it's a bad quality , it's human nature but sometimes it limits the space of the other person...

Edited by _charu_ - 17 December 2009 at 3:06am

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

if naitik n shaurya are not satisfactory, what else do u want in a good husband ROFL pehle define good husband and a good wife

i think Shaurya's upbringing makes him rooted, he's intelligent, cares for his family , has good family values..what else does a wife want? he's the perfect husband i wud say..slightly better than naitik coz naitik wants everything n everybody for himself n his family..he can share but not beyond a limit...i won't say it's a bad quality , it's human nature but sometimes it limits the space of the other person...

4 me naitik is an awesome husband.bczzz he can do anything 4 his wife.i cant forget tht day whn naitik came late n akshara was waiting in the home.at tht time naitrik had taken his food bt he still had his food with his wife.bt yesterday shaurya had his food bt he didnt take his food with his wife.i think he was nt aware tht his wife is hungry.Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top