Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini Ragini Tum Chup Kyun Ho Kuch Bolo (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini Ragini Tum Chup Kyun Ho Kuch Bolo (Page 5)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kezia-

Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamuralee

Originally posted by IFUU

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

u know wht i was feeling just crying at tht time when i saw tht scene . ranvir was just caring for ragini ki usko kuch na ho , ki vo kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai. he was not at all thinking for himself as he kows tht he lost d case & will be punished .
hats off 2 ragvir . their performance , their acting, their expressions , everyting everything.
 it was mindblowing.

u r rightttttttttt....hats off to ragvir n kinrul.......mashallahh kyaaa actingg kartey haii dono....Clap....yesterday parul's acting was mindblowinggggggg...and i just hopeee,misscarriage track mai,jiska misscarriage hogaa,lolzz,i mean ragi,ussee hiii sideline naa kareyyy n parul ki awesome,lajawab acting achche se  dekhne ko mileyy as the  bestttt motherr,who lost her first baby,a baby which is verryyy special(sab se jada) for everyy womennn......SmileEmbarrassed.................and yessssssss,ranvir ko bhii achche se dikhana chaiyeee....after all,wo bhii baap banne wala thaaaOuchOuchOuch.........

haa yaar bilkul teek kaha ttune........Clap  Clap  Clap

suksHug...thanksss for agreeeing wid me.....SmileEmbarrassed..............

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Any time babes Hug what are friends for?

meLuvsParul

IF-Rockerz

meLuvsParul

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamuralee

Any time babes Hug what are friends for?

love u.......muaahhhhhhhHugHug.........yaaaarrrrrrrrr,kash ragini k sath yee sabb kuch jabh hoga tabhhh ranvir uskee sath hotaCryCryCry...........

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
us din Ranvir ka expression dekh ke i was so happy but jeset hi uski aankho k samne se Ragni hat thi hai woh sub kuch bhooljaata hai thts wht iritates me the most

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose_e

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Saniha,this is to be expected na from the creatives.They create a perfect build up and then doesn't continue with it.That is more irritating.Yep he will have a reaction with some fb scenes,a sad song thrown in but how could it create an impact after 2 days huh?I don't understand why the so called creative team couldn't see.Its not the first time it happened but still they are blind to it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose_e

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitha80

Saniha,this is to be expected na from the creatives.They create a perfect build up and then doesn't continue with it.That is more irritating.Yep he will have a reaction with some fb scenes,a sad song thrown in but how could it create an impact after 2 days huh?I don't understand why the so called creative team couldn't see.Its not the first time it happened but still they are blind to it...

Yup Smitha tts so wierd abhi Us Police jeep mein bethey der hi kitni huyi thi he just saw Ragini in a complete bad condition n he was like Joo hua acha huaConfusedConfusedi dun understnd why are these creatives always trying to show Ranvir doesnt care much about Ragini..

Neway m jjust waiting to see Ranvir's eaction after the misscarriage

Post Reply New Post

Go to top