Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini Ragini Tum Chup Kyun Ho Kuch Bolo (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-Kezia-

Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini Ragini Tum Chup Kyun Ho Kuch Bolo (Page 3)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:19am | IP Logged
kezia as soon as Saadhna says yes, Ragini goes into shock. She is just walking outside the court, she has no reaction on her face. not even a single tear. woh bilkul pathar ban gayi thi. Ranvir came running to her, but the inspector didn't let him meet her, and he dragged him to the jeep. Ranvir called out to her, but she didn't even look at him once. Ranvir screams "Ragini tum kuch bolti kyun nahi ho?" Ranvir's jeep leaves. vinu is trying to get her back into senses. but no reation by Ragini what so ever.

that was the whole scene!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhimeLuvsParulhelmet

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
u know wht i was feeling just crying at tht time when i saw tht scene . ranvir was just caring for ragini ki usko kuch na ho , ki vo kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai. he was not at all thinking for himself as he kows tht he lost d case & will be punished .
hats off 2 ragvir . their performance , their acting, their expressions , everyting everything.
 it was mindblowing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhiSanihaKaKinshuk

-Kezia-

Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

u know wht i was feeling just crying at tht time when i saw tht scene . ranvir was just caring for ragini ki usko kuch na ho , ki vo kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai. he was not at all thinking for himself as he kows tht he lost d case & will be punished .
hats off 2 ragvir . their performance , their acting, their expressions , everyting everything.
 it was mindblowing.
Clap Clap

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kezia-

Can someone give me a detailed description of the scene as I didn't see yesterday!Ouch

And Saniha,welcome back!Hug
Mishd you!Cry

HugHugHugthnk u sweeeeeeeeethearttttttttttttt samhere  ab aagayi hun me heree darling

--Piscean--

Goldie

--Piscean--

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i thought parul was just awesome in that scene

i felt like crying seeing her in such a state

the way parul emotes its too natural and even though this is a serial i have sweared dozens of times whenever anyone caused her pain be it vasu,sheetal or ranvir.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suku_SwaRon

arjun_rocks

Goldie

arjun_rocks

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
hey sanhu welcum iam also thinking u r less in forum from few dayz................k i also watched it so emotional scene he was so desperate to meet ragini ......and ragini in shockCry...oh my god so touching he saying ragini tum kuch bol kyun nahi rhiiiiiiii...................sanhu abhi to lot more emotional scene because ragini's gonna having......miscarriage

Post Reply New Post

Go to top