Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

   

Ragini Ragini Tum Chup Kyun Ho Kuch Bolo (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Joined: 06 February 2005

Posts: 16170

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.sanj90

I am just going to watch it now...
I am sure it's gonna be soooo painful to watch this Cry
 
and sanhu i too have a feeling...it's not far when she'll lose her baby
 
Haaan Sanju tu dekhne n then u will come to know man kya kehna chaarahi hunCryCryCrythe way Ran was shoutingn Ragini usey dekh bhi nahi rahi thi yaar she was onlylooking straight usey bht bara sadma hua aisa expression tha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini Ragini Tum Chup Kyun Ho Kuch Bolo (Page 2)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Joined: 08 October 2009

Posts: 1421

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lisasandra

When i saw both of them i feel cry.Did you see ragini looks so cute ,I think ,she lost her weight.I love them together.

aansu toh mere bhi nikaleCryCryCry. Par ye bhi sach hai woh bahut sundar lag rahi thi. Just like a maniqueen. Unka makeup, dress-up, expression, hairstyle was tooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood. Afterall ham yu hi unke fan thode hai hai. Embarrassed
And meri RAGINI tum kuchh bolo chup mat raho. plzzzzzzzzzzzz say something Cry

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Joined: 15 February 2009

Posts: 15259

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Parul was awesome. How beautifully she portrayed her duk going into a shock. BecharrrriiiCry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry. Koyi nahi the usko sambalane keliye.....uske babuji  ke door khade the and ranveer to chilla chilla kar bol rahe the na ragini tum chup kyo hai chup kyo hai.Cry  Cry  Cry. His helplessness made me cry again and again.

Ufffffff poor ragvir. Ye judaai kab tak sahna padage................Cry  Cry  Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

--Piscean--

Goldie

--Piscean--

Joined: 23 November 2009

Posts: 2027

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose_e

Originally posted by lisasandra

When i saw both of them i feel cry.Did you see ragini looks so cute ,I think ,she lost her weight.I love them together.

aansu toh mere bhi nikaleCryCryCry. Par ye bhi sach hai woh bahut sundar lag rahi thi. Just like a maniqueen. Unka makeup, dress-up, expression, hairstyle was tooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood. Afterall ham yu hi unke fan thode hai hai. Embarrassed
And meri RAGINI tum kuchh bolo chup mat raho. plzzzzzzzzzzzz say something Cry
yes it was heartbreaking to see ragini like this
 
cute?ragini was just looking awesome.she was looking like a doll.
if i had been kinshuk i would have totally fallen for her by now.
even when she cries she looks beautiful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi

pankhi

IF-Dazzler

pankhi

Joined: 30 October 2009

Posts: 3582

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_ragvir

Originally posted by rose_e

Originally posted by lisasandra

When i saw both of them i feel cry.Did you see ragini looks so cute ,I think ,she lost her weight.I love them together.

aansu toh mere bhi nikaleCryCryCry. Par ye bhi sach hai woh bahut sundar lag rahi thi. Just like a maniqueen. Unka makeup, dress-up, expression, hairstyle was tooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood. Afterall ham yu hi unke fan thode hai hai. Embarrassed
And meri RAGINI tum kuchh bolo chup mat raho. plzzzzzzzzzzzz say something Cry
yes it was heartbreaking to see ragini like this
 
cute?ragini was just looking awesome.she was looking like a doll.
if i had been kinshuk i would have totally fallen for her by now.
even when she cries she looks beautiful.
I agree with all of u guys. Big smile
aur ha hamari RAGI toh rote huye bhi bahut sundar lagti hai. Embarrassed
Use kisi ki nazar na lage Embarrassed Kyun woh kehti hai na unhe nazar bahut lagti hai.     Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

ilovekinny

Goldie

ilovekinny

Joined: 28 March 2009

Posts: 1086

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged
yes saniha that scene was v painful..i had tears in my eyes..i cud feel that pain jahan ranvir kuch nahi kar paa raha tha...
creatives know how to make us cry...tabhi to they make such heartbreaking scenes...
n ya i too agree parul looked sooo beautiful in this scene...
aur ab miscarriage sunne pe pata nahi how will ragini react...thats going to be more painful for us to watch...

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Joined: 06 February 2005

Posts: 16170

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamuralee

Parul was awesome. How beautifully she portrayed her duk going into a shock. BecharrrriiiCry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry. Koyi nahi the usko sambalane keliye.....uske babuji  ke door khade the and ranveer to chilla chilla kar bol rahe the na ragini tum chup kyo hai chup kyo hai.Cry  Cry  Cry. His helplessness made me cry again and again.

Ufffffff poor ragvir. Ye judaai kab tak sahna padage................Cry  Cry  Cry

sukuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuCry

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 10 March 2006

Posts: 33883

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

Originally posted by s.sanj90

I am just going to watch it now...
I am sure it's gonna be soooo painful to watch this Cry
 
and sanhu i too have a feeling...it's not far when she'll lose her baby
 
Haaan Sanju tu dekhne n then u will come to know man kya kehna chaarahi hunCryCryCrythe way Ran was shoutingn Ragini usey dekh bhi nahi rahi thi yaar she was onlylooking straight usey bht bara sadma hua aisa expression tha
sanhu maine dekha..seriously yaar my heart cried...
 
Parul acted soooooooooo well...Ranvir bhi tense hogaya ki why isn't she saying anything. she had no tears in her eyes, she wasn't listening to anyone. no reaction by her. she has become rock, jaise usmein koi jaan hi nahi rahi.. Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Bidaai (Jhoot Mat Bolo) - 26 Oct CU 2 promoking 1 525 26 October 2009 at 12:11pm
By Saydie
Ragini,Alekh (Bidaai) on SBB- Ragini on SBS

2 3 4 5

Meetu_Anu 38 4441 22 September 2009 at 1:43pm
By downandout
RANVEER kitna jhoot bolo ge tum???????????? elodi 7 653 10 June 2009 at 11:43am
By elodi
salekh and ragvir in kuch-kuch hota hai AngadPariAddict 2 805 24 May 2009 at 2:31am
By --Pinky--
Ragini's Sangeet- Sadhna and Ragini's dan puja.k 3 2566 27 October 2008 at 4:54pm
By scribbles

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.