Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

16th Dec - Rishto Ki Jugulbaandi!

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Hello & Namaste to my wonderful Bandini Janata.........Back again for another Thakela episode.
I am thinking of nominating myself for Nobel prize in patience......Saachi if I have to do another update on this Arjan Uncle wala track, I am going to jump from my bed seedha neecha!!!!....
Btw This Update is dedicated to Uma-Malli & their Madhatter team who are STILL hoping for some Romance......*giggling*
Here goes:

The episode starts with.....jor se hawa.....white curtain are lahroing & Santu Ma coming Chamak chamak towards DM...hmmmmmmmmm
Uma -Malli gear up.......Romance time.....
But Flat puntured type...there goes romance when DM turns to Santu & says he is thinking of the Toofan that Shbi's one mistake is about to bring.
Right then, like bad Hawa ka rukh, The Gaavwalas toli come to
DM.
There we will hear big words like Parampara-Maalik-Nyaya-Arjan-Kheemi-Maasi-Bhanja-Shaadi-NoNo!!
Lots of hoooo-haaaa from the Gaavwala while sexy DM listens cooly. Announces that Nyaya will be given tomorrow morning.

Kheemi is worried at cruel fate....she can't believe that everyone she wants to marry or does marry turns out to be DM's baccha & her Bhanja......hmmmmmm!

There Hiten is getting ready to leave home & refuses to share the house with Uncle types-bhai-Arjan!

DM sitting in front of Rose Fool...err phool & deep thinking.....Arjan Uncle makes grand entry with loud music & right then Hiten too makes his not so grand entry!
Arjan Uncle starts his emotional sniff sniff kahani on his tooti prem Kahani going round & round!
Hiten on the other hand comes straight to the point & says he doesn't wish to Live in the same house as Arjan....Wah re mera jigar wale sher!
DM looks from one to another, unhappy!

Both then make well choreographed exit at the same Angrezo ke Zamaane wala stircase!
Omnipresent Santu hears all this......& DM leaves to go out with his beautiful shawl!

Next The gaavwala comes to bechara Madhav kaka & ask what side he is on......Madhav kaka is zapped & hurt ONCE again!

here Santu takes his shikayat to Badi Baa & Paa!!!
There DM takes his Shikayat to his Raaj Guru who advises him to NOT take the Nirnaya Himself this time.

Next morning the hara-bhara Mahyavashi parivaar is worried where DM is....right then Arjan Uncle comes, (btw why is he always
dressed as Dakku Mangal Singh...with that Bada sa Tikka & moti moti Gold chains)......oh well, He comes & bahaoes fasle Crocodile tears for having said to DM what he should not have & that he would have liked to go & look for DM....Grrgggh!

Right then apna Sexy Sher, DM makes his entry....ekdum istyle mein.....comes sits aaram se like nothing has happened
& announces that this time he shall not do the Nyaya, but instead apni Mata Sant-Maa shall do so.....
Shocked faces around....screen freezes on Jai ho Maa Sant-OO!!

Moment of the Day: When Arjan & Hiten do the exit ekdum choreographed style at the angrezo-ke-zamaane-wala staircase!!

Dialogue of the Day: DM announcing that he will not be doing the Nyaya, instead Santu MAHYAVASHI will be...
You could almost smell some hearts burning.....Taru?
You betcha!!! :)

Scene of the Day: None.....really None at all....Ok maybe those few DM scene.

My Verdict: very Thanda episode.....& please that Arjan baane Daaku Mangal Singh needs to act better......

Love ~N~

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

mvatsabhanot_nishaakshtha19swarajgirmegha.psunitaakumar***Anu***rita7482mahalaxmikArsha85soni15elgeevppatel1Sri_NidhikripsyDiaaautorikshaBiyajiibakrimd410bookbrain007Gauri22deepa911sihuPrincessFlaviacherrypansypunjabi#1soap-criticbumtrinketvrsharmafuzzyfacepaljayuknaik99anu rulzRoarkapknfjholDew-dropammoosMallika113leena04_dkmystery_nikita_88

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur for humorous update that really helped to enjoy the Boring Track...

Sorry that you had to watch this boring update..

We all should honor you Noble Prize in Patience Virtually

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_NidhiNupur9

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
ROFL

I don't have a Nobel Patience Prize to give you, but your torture has saved the rest of us from some serious suffering. Unfortunately, this stupid Arjan track seems to be all set to bring in the New Year. Broken Heart

Bring back Anamika, CVs, I take back all I said about the cow. Anything is better than this Hemsum Bacteria and his brokeback boyfriend.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_NidhiRakhie_08fuzzyfaceNupur9

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nups.. you deserve the NOBEL PRIZE...

Thanks for your concern about us ....

But to be frank I liked today's epi..

SORRY FUZZY...this is another breaking news for you.. I DID WATCH THE EPISODE...after all am an inocent GOPIKA.. how can i stay away from my DM for longEmbarrassed

I feel the old BANDINI is back on track... the same old.. nyaay and stuff wala.. i loved it..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_NidhitunisianfuzzyfaceNupur9

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
awesome as ever LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

soni15 Senior Member
soni15
soni15

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update. so they back at same hiten and khemi but its arjan now lol . i think maulik has played with dna reports and i am sure arjan will turn out to be moti and kanji son that will be intresting to see khemi as her bahu lol LOL

Nupur9

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nups!

Highlight of the show nothing! LOLLOLLOL

Nupur9

soap-critic IF-Dazzler
soap-critic
soap-critic

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur for the update.

Uncle types-bhai-Arjan!ROFL ROFL  

what an apt description for him. I hope we do not have to see him ring in the new year for us. That would be such an unfair punishment for us the loyal viewers.

Edited by soap-critic - 16 December 2009 at 2:35pm

nikita_88

Go to top