Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
 Well, if SAVITA is Manav-Sachin's Mother Why won't Manav marry Shravani? Because MONEY N  Ticket to her Dreamland AMERICA IS THE ONLY REASON WHY SAVITA,THat Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedy Witch is Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Interested in Shravani and Why she couldn't love Archana inspite of Archana's honest tries to Win her heart!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Questions to all PR fans (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Honestly, I think PR has been one of the most frustrating shows I've ever seen from Ekta's camp. The lead couple broke up so fast in this show and problems continue to happen, for months the show has been dragging and looks like that will continue. Ekta needs to work fast and get PR back on track, it would be a shame for it to come to an end.

loveabletwinz

Goldie

loveabletwinz

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
@ Mugda - have you watched the tamil version of the show?! this PR is nothing like it?! reallt?! UGHHH!! well, im not suprised, because if it was, that show wouldnt have run! do you mind sharing your little secrets?~ how did the track develop in that show?! id love to know :(

and your right, this show is totally going the wrong way! i do NOT want a second marriage..frankly, the thought is just disgusting! marrying your brother's wife! yes, it happens in india, but its still so disgusting! I think i will give up on this show too! even the ArMan times will stop! ufff! but again, i dont think he will! atleast i hope not! *sob*a

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArMan

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Shravani doesn't need to marry Manav even if she is pregnant, she is modern intelligent n economically independent....she can very well go to U.S. (as she plans too)n start a new life...maybe she'll find true luv again...just coz of family pressure one doesn't need to marry ones brother-in-law. This kind of nonsence can happen only in an Ekta Show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top