Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nivedha84

IF-Dazzler

nivedha84

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mugda

Have you seen any recent Ekta show where there was no second wife of the lead actor ? Atleast 2 or 3 marriages are required for the lead actor in a Ekta show. I can't remember Anurag had how many wives in Kasauti . <br><br>Pavitra Rishta is going in same way. What is Pavitra Rishta between Manav & Archana ? Divorce , Manav marring another woman . Is it Pavitra Rishta ?<br><br>I am going to say bye bye to this show when Manav marries Sharvani . I really thought this show would be different but just for more twists Ekta is ruining the show . Even its going far away from the concept of the original show , the Tamil version . That was really a Pavitra Rishta between the leads.<br><br><br>

yes yes there is one lead pair in ekta's show who never married anyone else and they were never tarnished or any ONS,divorce nothing,the pair is MICHI (milind and prachi) of kayamath,but she cant continue the serial like that na so she wrapped it up Cry Cry Cry

and i agree with u the lead pair in tamil version is really PR but i hope no one will comebetween ARMAN,its all for TRPs so no worries LOVE WILL FIND ITS WAY Big smile

Edited by nivedha84 - 16 December 2009 at 11:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Questions to all PR fans (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Even i will stop watching PR will Manav will marry Shravani.

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@yas:
totally agree with you. either manav will refuse or on day of marriage, all truths will be revealed. Plus shravani isnt strong enough to play lead role. MANAV IN THE END WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MARRY SHRAVANI. becoz the theme of show is just about archana and her love story which is with manav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaa

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
For me nowadays the best thing about this show is the song Ouch it's literally going down the drain why does ekta have to seperate all lead couples???? She finds people who look imcredible together then ruins their pair with her stupid ideas Dead I loved anurag prerna and karan nandini and everyone who's seen the two shows knew what became of them Dead Deadand now she's doing the same to ArMan Broken Heart this was the main reason I love kumkum more than balaji shows the faith and trust between sumit kumkum was admirable Day DreamingI can't give up watching the show because I am addicted to it and I love sushant and ankita but if manav marries shravani it's over for me as wellOuch why can't she marry vinod instead when truth comes out he'll be very lonely(but i'm guessing their's a huge age difference so no chance)
But seriously if this disgusting twist happens PR will lose it's audience
Curses to ekta for ruining another incredible show and couple Censored

GHT_ArMan

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
well Mugda
if we get Manav marrying Shravani, then trust me, i shall join u in Quitting the show. But i dont really think this would happen. the CV's wont ruin it by getting Manav marry someone else. Am still waiting for the Day when Archana n Family know the entire truth abt Manjusha n Brother. And also abt Manav's innocense
So till then, am waiting. I dont mind them seeing at thier respective homes all alone but definately not them with a 3rd n 4th angle

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:21am | IP Logged
no..plz no Manav shrawani marriage...ArMan r the one..jitna bhi dur ho ek doosre se...but they r the one meant to be for each other....plz...plz no shrwani-manav marriage

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Since the title is Pavitra Rishta, I don't think she's gonna bring multiple weddings here too .. Hmm I can tell KMH, Kis Desh to name a few where the leads has been married only once .. and besides even if Manav is pressured by Sav, he won't agree .. and more of that, he considers Shravani as his sister and she, like her brother .. so this wedding can't happen .. and even though Manav is angry towards Archu, he still loves her ..

but yeah, I agree with u, the concept is no more like the tamil version .. the only common things were the family background and marriage based on a lie .. that's all
but I agree with u .. It's really a Pavitra Rishta for the lead couple in the tamil version .. evn the divorce track never happened there ..

but is the news confirmed that Manav is gonna marry Shravni ?

anyways don't give up yet .. m sure more excitements are on the way .. atleast that's what Raj ( Sachin ) said and I believe it even though I don't like Sachin's death .. he said its gonna be mindblowing, let's see Wink

Edited by tasnime - 17 December 2009 at 10:58am

mitts

lifeztuf

Goldie

lifeztuf

Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I think Ekta shd get married soon so that she can understand the intricacies of marriage and relationship better..She needs to understand that in Indian society, its not that easy for a woman to leave her in-laws place or sign a divorce or marry another guy..Even for a guy, its not that easy to break off a marriage.. And why did she keep the title 'Pavitra Rishta'..I wonderConfused
There is no rishta, so where's the question of pavitrata???

Edited by lifeztuf - 17 December 2009 at 3:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top