Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Mugda

Mugda

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Have you seen any recent Ekta show where there was no second wife of the lead actor ? Atleast  2 or 3 marriages are required for the lead actor in a Ekta show. I can't remember Anurag had how many wives in Kasauti . 

Pavitra Rishta is going in same way. What is Pavitra Rishta between Manav & Archana ? Divorce , Manav marring another woman . Is it Pavitra Rishta ?

I am going to say bye bye to this show when Manav marries Sharvani . I really thought this show would be different but just for more twists Ekta is ruining the show . Even its going far away from the concept of the original show , the Tamil version . That was really a Pavitra Rishta between the leads.

Edited by Mugda - 16 December 2009 at 11:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_supiGHT_ArMansensodyne.Mandy.mittsMissArshi--SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Questions to all PR fans" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.

But Ekta is ekta. she can do anything.

According to her, there is no sanctity of marriage.

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged
completely agreed with Mugda..if her latest twist after sachin's death is Manav n shravani's marriage..then PR surely over 4 me!!!!

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I think they will use Shravani and Manav's wedding day/ mandap as the stage for all the truths to come out once and for all. Manav won't marry Shravani, am pretty sure of that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13-ALI-isomers

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Ekta is sick in thee head . She had a great show to build up some credibility but she is ruining it by putting this track of Manav's second marriage ( I am absolutely sure that this is where the show is heading ) .
I feel very bad for the lead actors . The put their heart and soul in this show . They were the ones who made us fall in love with their love story and now some stupid person is just going to ruin their  hard work .
I feel bad for the director also . His show was about sweet and simple things in life and that was the special thing but now this second marriage blah blah blah ...and what not ....next thing Sachin coming back from death and whatever .......

Of course if this goes on we will stop watching it .

This cannot be a Pavitra Rishta ....where is the Pavitra bit in it .

Few days ago on youtube I was watching a Saas Bahu Saazish segment and there Sushant jokingly told Ankita that he wants to have a live In relationship with her and marry Shravani ....it was all meant as a joke but that seems to be the direction where the show isheading ...........

Mugda

Mugda

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
^^ Agree with Tanya. Ekta sucks to core. PR is the example of a good show getting completely ruined by the producer.

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I can most definitely say that Manav will NOT marry Shravani.

Ekta is the producer for Kis Desh as well..the main lead didn't marry a second person in that. =)

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Well agree SHe is known for this but some1 should remind her that bcoz of her this attitude many of her shows had to stop.. She needs to get her act together.. Even m gonna stop watching PR if Manav gonna marry another woman the show was all about relation of Manav n Archana n if that cant exist then the show aso doesnt exist for me.... I really hope he wont marry but den u never know ....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top