Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

I saw that thanks so much..

Originally posted by: dkmystery

of course, there will be and our guy won't tell her that it was he who saved her, rescued her dupatta and all... one of his frnds would, then she would say sorry and CVs should certainly add more tadka to it... it will be interesting!
but I read somewhere that krishna's character believes that any girl would be grateful tht he loves her... that might also come into light later on...

yep...krishna wont tell her nything...nd i think he'll aso try to hide dat he's angad's frend...
or even if he doesn't...pratigya wont tok to him at first...she'll think dat krishna is also dat kinda guy only...
nd yep...if dat is so...den it wud also cum...dis thingy may also create a prob b/w kriya...

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: A-N-S-H-I-K-A

yep...krishna wont tell her nything...nd i think he'll aso try to hide dat he's angad's frend...
or even if he doesn't...pratigya wont tok to him at first...she'll think dat krishna is also dat kinda guy only...
nd yep...if dat is so...den it wud also cum...dis thingy may also create a prob b/w kriya...

let's see, when CVs give us the feast 😆
^^  😆
yea...let us see!!
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think dadi will bring up that is the right time to get Pratigya married
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: angels_eyes

i think dadi will bring up that is the right time to get Pratigya married

exactly, and Krishna will make sure that since he is in Pratigya's dad's good books, that she marries him 😉
Originally posted by: dkmystery

exactly, and Krishna will make sure that since he is in Pratigya's dad's good books, that she marries him 😉

but i think usse pehle shyamji'll cum to kno abt krishna frm angad's dirty red mouth!
so sum probs wil b like dat only!!

dkmystery thumbnail

but i think usse pehle shyamji'll cum to kno abt krishna frm angad's dirty red mouth!

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

that doesnt have to happen
Angad may ruined Krishna changes of him getting married to Pratigya but
If Pratigya's father doesnt know who's son he is ... he still has a change of getting married
Angad will only talk about Krishna who says they will get a change to place the name and face of Krishna together

But then the question comes  will a Thakur marry his son to a proffesers daughter?😕
i just hope that the marrige only happens between Pratigya and Krishna and none else