Pavitra Rishta

archana has no voice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sur_aur_taal

sur_aur_taal

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
How come all the "good" characters seem to be tongue tied when people are accusing them of something that they haven't done?!

While Manav was twisting her hand and yelling at everyone in her family, Archana never once spoke out to say "I didn't write the complaint, my sis-in-law did!" And then point to Manju for further explanations? Archu is so mad at Manju that she won't talk to Manju but she won't bring out the truth to save her marriage. Even when she was at the garage, all she did was sit and cry and stare in shock instead of defending herself.

Are people really like this even when pushed to the limit? I would assume that okay someone can be like that but after being accused of so many things like Archu has she should speak up now, don't you think? It just frustrates me to no end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynekoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "archana has no voice" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Well Archu is known for that na??? Never open mouth wen it matters the most LOL but she should have said that Manju made complain that might have made Manav think about whole Ajit thing but then if they would ahve showed something of that sort then how could they drag show more??????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top