•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Pooja finds her Mr Right
   By: Tushar Joshi
   January 25, 2005

Shama Sikander and Shama Sikander
Ye Meri Life Hai (Sony) which deals with the aspiration of a middle class Gujarati household girl, Pooja (Shama Sikander), is all set for several twists in its otherwise straight track. The coming weeks will witness the entry of a new character on the show.

Rahil Azam (former Hatim), plays a business tycoon who wins Pooja over in the long run. Rahil Azam's character (tentatively named Ashmit) is the owner of a lavish production house.

Says Azam, "My character on this show is completely different from anything I have done before. He is a guy who loves to live like a king and believes he deserves the best in life. He is the perfect match for Pooja."

Letting go of his Hatim tag, Azam believes people should now see him in a newer role. "I had great fun doing Hatim, but have grown  and I am excited about the way my role in Ye Meri Life Hai has shaped up," he says
The serial, recently had many upheavels. Pooja who is in love with Ronit, has to let him go, as he marries her sister Poornima.

The last few episodes show Pooja forcibly attending Ronit's reception. However Ashmit's entry is set to take the show on a different track, considering Pooja is most likely to marry him.

The show will also bring in a gradual makeover for Pooja. Says Sikander, "Yes, Pooja will undergo a gradual change. It will not be drastic, but a slow and steady built up to her image change."

The director for the show adds, "So far Pooja has maintained the look of a conservative Gujarati girl, but as the show progresses, the audience will see a dramatic change in her looks and personality."

i just can't bring myself to watch this show again... 😭 😭 😭
😭 😭 😭

I really liked Ronit and Pooja.   ðŸ˜­ 😭

so shortlived was their lovestory.   ðŸ˜­
yea i like ronit and pooja but i'll c if i like ashmit and pooja 2gether
me and my friends are gunna stop watching this show when the new guy comes in so if their trp ratings go down they should realise that they need to put ronit and pooja back together 😆
i know ehhhhhhh....i hatethis...........this is so stupid..........even i'm heart broken.....😭 for ronit.....
guys i understand your feelings  but what can we do life must go on...atliest its bettre then roz ka rona dhona....and let see might possible we will like rahil with pooja...we all know ronit is best...but give a try to rahil also...plzzzzzz😛

Yeah he's good looking but still Ronit is the best for Pooja!!

POOJA RONIT JODI RULES FOREVER AND EVER!!🤗

i'm heartbroken too. you've got the right idea tinkerbell-to stop watching is probably the only way to make the directors see sense since they've chosen to ignore the letter we sent. some of my friends have already stopped watching from the episode where ronit marries poornima and i'm going to persuade the rest!
Originally posted by niyati_patel

guys i understand your feelings  but what can we do life must go on...atliest its bettre then roz ka rona dhona....and let see might possible we will like rahil with pooja...we all know ronit is best...but give a try to rahil also...plzzzzzz😛

true... i mean rahil might turn out good for the show :) ... or not :( .., i think we should just c how he does in the show, then i think we can actually comment on how bad he is, or maybe on how good..., n ya, maybe rahil n pooja might have chemistry ..n we might start liking them together :) ...but one thing's for sure.., ronit's now the main hero of the show, i don't think rahil can just take his place! ..so guys.. ronit's still the best!!! :) :) ..let's just give rahil a TRY.. ;)