Pavitra Rishta

Biggest Shock Of The Show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
This is the biggest shock in Pavitra rishta so far. There was no need for it.  poor sachin. i feel for Deshmukhs.
This cud have big consequences on ArMan:
1. Manav too blaming archu and both of them going in big shock. Ouch Confused Cry Cry
2. Manav  realizing it was an accident and
feeling lonely and Archu supporting him thus
ArMan getting closer.Sleepy Sleepy
3. Archana love and sympathy for manav even increasing more after seeing Manav in
deep shock. Tongue Tongue
4. Manav  getting completely dumb and quiet in shock.Confused Confused
Lots of rona dhona and might be Archana blaming her family for this
AND breaking ties with her brother.Clap Clap

But ITS SAD.....................Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biggest Shock Of The Show" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Remove 2nd point rest all can be possible the... Its pathetic move n i dont think now ArMan getting together is neway soon...

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged
poor sachin..he was improving..why he is going to be killed..thats so bad

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Sachin was the only fun element on the show esp his nouk-jhouk with Savita always made me laugh....Why on earth they had to kill Sachin, can't they think of any other twistThumbs Down...the cvs r horrible.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:32am | IP Logged
The only consequence will be Manav getting married off to Shravani . That's why they are killing Sachan . At least that is what I think .
Archana is blamed for everything under the sun . Honestly , I don't think any girl can survive in such a house . Ok she was a bit dumb in the begining and followed her mother's instructions but that does not mean that she gets punished this way by being blamed for everything .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittskoolsadhu1000

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I will hate to watch this show if this happens in PR.   Let me move to some other good show in another channel, I was watching this for ARMAN not Shravani and Manav.    Kekta, audience ke saath itna bura suluk mat karo.    We want ARMAN  back together.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top