Upcoming Track - Article - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

She said that only in reference to Veer, her love. I highly doubt she'd go to ANY extent! She wudnt get violent or murder or do anything like tht bad!
Yes she knows that is only to intimidate and threaten others to get what she desires.

She said she'l fight to get her love at any cost! Then she should have stayed with Sid thru thick n thin but she dumped him as he was not wealthy enough to deserve her love😆......
 And we know many rich kids have the habit of getting what they want. This is always the parents fault for giving their child that false sense of security. She was trying to say that in love u fight everything to be wth that person and thats what she did. I know Tapasya has the bad qualities of a spoilt rich kid but this can change and I hope it does. Tapasya's personality has been bred from her surroundings. No one tried to stop her...Jogi didnt give attention to controlling her and nani poisoned her endlessly.

What has been done cannot be changed with Tapasya's past but even after reasoning with Veer, she is not ready to understand that she too is at fault instead she is justifying her actions in  the name of love for Veer?
Change in Tapasya or in a person can only happen if the person agrees that a mistake is being committed on their part and is ready to ask for forgiveness and promise themselves that mistake will not be repeated.

That is not the case with Tapasya her desires are the driving force of her fickle mind.
Edited by shreya_l - 14 years ago
WHATEVER GUYS , i TINK iCCHA /VEER CHEMISTRY IS SIZZLING AND JUST BECAUSE vEER LIKES Tapasaya in real life i hope they are not going to change this track to accomodate that aspect ..never mix professional and personal life and brew a recipe for disaster..because the message clearly then is

EVIL ALWAYS TRIUMPHS AND TO GET SOMETHING IN LIFE WHICH IS VERY DEAR ALWAYS BE THE MANIPULATOR THE BLACKMAILER AND NASTY ..FURTHERMORE THERE IS HOPE FOR DRUCK AND REHABILITATED PEOPLE THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO SUFFER CAN ALWAYS BECOME THE SUCKERS LEAVING THE EVIL GUYS TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND PROSPERITY
Originally posted by surfgal

WHATEVER GUYS , i TINK iCCHA /VEER CHEMISTRY IS SIZZLING AND JUST BECAUSE vEER LIKES Tapasaya in real life i hope they are not going to change this track to accomodate that aspect ..never mix professional and personal life and brew a recipe for disaster..because the message clearly then is

EVIL ALWAYS TRIUMPHS AND TO GET SOMETHING IN LIFE WHICH IS VERY DEAR ALWAYS BE THE MANIPULATOR THE BLACKMAILER AND NASTY ..FURTHERMORE THERE IS HOPE FOR DRUCK AND REHABILITATED PEOPLE THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO SUFFER CAN ALWAYS BECOME THE SUCKERS LEAVING THE EVIL GUYS TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND PROSPERITY

Very true 👏
And plz dont spoil their chemistry on screen more - allready it  is spoilt.
It was such a cute simple and straight from heart love story.
And the creatives have trashed everything in the form of twists and turns....👎🏼

Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Very true 👏

Yes but unfortunately this is the way of the world nowadays
as a viewer of uttaran and fan of veer-ichha jodi....i am still waiting for veer to win back ichha at any cost.
probably another a yr or  two from now we can see veer- ichcha jodi ..
with all twists and turns ...😉😉
It is like every month there is some major break and the story drags around it.
August: Veer confess his love
September: Veer and Ichchha's Sagai
October: Marriage Ghapla
November: True colors of Tapasya
December: Tapasya defining love
January: ???? May be Vansh - Ichchha meeting
And the story goes on.....
Originally posted by shreya_l

It is like every month there is some major break and the story drags around it.
August: Veer confess his love
September: Veer and Ichchha's Sagai
October: Marriage Ghapla
November: True colors of Tapasya
December: Tapasya defining love
January: ???? May be Vansh - Ichchha meeting
And the story goes on.....

Exactly !!
and each month is just  2 or 3 days  with the same dresses .............
well all I can say is between Tapasya, Icha's love for tapu, vansh, icha concentrating on paras, tapu's papa who now knows and says "maybe veer wasnt ur destination" and the two families, Veer and icha wont be getting together anytime soon!
Originally posted by surfgal

Yes this happens in real life but at least in serials and films we should get to see otherwise so we can escape to a fantasy land for sometime where good wins over evil and evil will be punished sooner or later.