Uttaran

India-Forums

Upcoming Track - Article (Page 2)

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I like Tapasya's character sometimes. What she said today was undeniably true!

Ichchha has made a mistake.  
But I hope you cannot deny that what Tapasya said about herself in the conversation is undeniable truth too
Tapasya has justified herself that she doesn't care for anything if she wants something. She has to have it at any cost. Moreover creating a drama by slitting her wrist doesn't prove her love for Veer on his wedding.

Whether Ichchha loves Veer and how she'll prove/not prove it should be shown at a later date (if the director wishes). Only time will tell how the story unfolds

Edited by shreya_l - 16 December 2009 at 7:37pm
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_l

But I hope you cannot deny that what Tapasya said about herself in the conversation is undeniable truth too
Tapasya has justified herself that she doesn't care for anything if she wants something. She has to have it at any cost. Moreover creating a drama by slitting her wrist doesn't prove her love for Veer on his wedding.

Whether Ichchha loves Veer and how she'll prove/not prove it should be shown at a later date (if the director wishes). Only time will tell how the story unfolds

She said that only in reference to Veer, her love. I highly doubt she'd go to ANY extent! She wudnt get violent or murder or do anything like tht bad!

She said she'l fight to get her love at any cost! And we know many rich kids have the habit of getting what they want. This is always the parents fault for giving their child that false sense of security. She was trying to say that in love u fight everything to be wth that person and thats what she did. I know Tapasya has the bad qualities of a spoilt rich kid but this can change and I hope it does. Tapasya's personality has been bred from her surroundings. No one tried to stop her...Jogi didnt give attention to controlling her and nani poisoned her endlessly.
shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreya_l

She said that only in reference to Veer, her love. I highly doubt she'd go to ANY extent! She wudnt get violent or murder or do anything like tht bad!
Yes she knows that is only to intimidate and threaten others to get what she desires.

She said she'l fight to get her love at any cost! Then she should have stayed with Sid thru thick n thin but she dumped him as he was not wealthy enough to deserve her loveLOL......
 And we know many rich kids have the habit of getting what they want. This is always the parents fault for giving their child that false sense of security. She was trying to say that in love u fight everything to be wth that person and thats what she did. I know Tapasya has the bad qualities of a spoilt rich kid but this can change and I hope it does. Tapasya's personality has been bred from her surroundings. No one tried to stop her...Jogi didnt give attention to controlling her and nani poisoned her endlessly.

What has been done cannot be changed with Tapasya's past but even after reasoning with Veer, she is not ready to understand that she too is at fault instead she is justifying her actions in  the name of love for Veer?
Change in Tapasya or in a person can only happen if the person agrees that a mistake is being committed on their part and is ready to ask for forgiveness and promise themselves that mistake will not be repeated.

That is not the case with Tapasya her desires are the driving force of her fickle mind.

Edited by shreya_l - 16 December 2009 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

surfgal Senior Member
surfgal
surfgal

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
WHATEVER GUYS , i TINK iCCHA /VEER CHEMISTRY IS SIZZLING AND JUST BECAUSE vEER LIKES Tapasaya in real life i hope they are not going to change this track to accomodate that aspect ..never mix professional and personal life and brew a recipe for disaster..because the message clearly then is

EVIL ALWAYS TRIUMPHS AND TO GET SOMETHING IN LIFE WHICH IS VERY DEAR ALWAYS BE THE MANIPULATOR THE BLACKMAILER AND NASTY ..FURTHERMORE THERE IS HOPE FOR DRUCK AND REHABILITATED PEOPLE THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO SUFFER CAN ALWAYS BECOME THE SUCKERS LEAVING THE EVIL GUYS TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND PROSPERITY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_ls

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
t4s
vijaya_ls IF-Dazzler
vijaya_ls
vijaya_ls

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surfgal

WHATEVER GUYS , i TINK iCCHA /VEER CHEMISTRY IS SIZZLING AND JUST BECAUSE vEER LIKES Tapasaya in real life i hope they are not going to change this track to accomodate that aspect ..never mix professional and personal life and brew a recipe for disaster..because the message clearly then is

EVIL ALWAYS TRIUMPHS AND TO GET SOMETHING IN LIFE WHICH IS VERY DEAR ALWAYS BE THE MANIPULATOR THE BLACKMAILER AND NASTY ..FURTHERMORE THERE IS HOPE FOR DRUCK AND REHABILITATED PEOPLE THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO SUFFER CAN ALWAYS BECOME THE SUCKERS LEAVING THE EVIL GUYS TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER AND PROSPERITY

Very true Clap
And plz dont spoil their chemistry on screen more - allready it  is spoilt.
It was such a cute simple and straight from heart love story.
And the creatives have trashed everything in the form of twists and turns....Thumbs Down

Edited by vijaya_ls - 16 December 2009 at 11:18pm
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by surfgal

Very true Clap

Yes but unfortunately this is the way of the world nowadays
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
as a viewer of uttaran and fan of veer-ichha jodi....i am still waiting for veer to win back ichha at any cost.

Go to top