Uttaran

Upcoming Track - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Nandish Sandhu says, "It would have been difficult for us to shoot this romantic sequence if we were not good friends to begin with. But Veer's attitude will change towards Tapasya as he knows that she will do her best to seduce him but he will be harsher towards her. She will resort to many tactics to seduce Veer but he won't fall for her. He will not leave any opportunity to humiliate her and try to get closer to Ichcha. He will in fact also look for a chance to leave her forever."

Since they share a good off screen chemistry, Nandish says,"Sometimes I feel bad to insult her on screen, she is so sweet that it is not easy to be rude with her so, every day I end up saying sorry to her. She too pulls my leg, she teases me saying 'You have humiliated me on screen, so now you will have to listen to me'. So I instruct the unit hands, 'Please, madam ka dhyan rakhna, unko chai-coffee time pe dena. It's also because our director is so cool that we were able to shoot that rain scene so well."

About the forthcoming developments in the story line he say, "The drama between Veer and Tapasya is only going to increase now, moreover since Vansh is in the rehabilitation centre, he will become normal"

The buzz is that something will spark off between Vansh and Ichcha, who he will meet at the centre.

desi**fo***s.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh so vansh n iccha ha
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so vansh ichaa track gg to begin
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah so we guessed right...Vansh and Icha...well then I suppose Veer will have to go to Tapasya...and what does he mean "the drama will increase between Veer Tapasya"   ?
And anyway everything written in the first few lines has already happened...now im thinking about the fact that Nandish said he'll become more "sympathetic" towards Tapu! I dont get it! Is that the aforementioned drama?
Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
vijaya_ls thumbnail
If the creatives are planning Vansh - Ichcha track ,
then what's the use of showing all this rain dance and drama ..just to drag maybe ..
Because at the end  Veer has to go back to tappu .😉

Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

If the creatives are planning Vansh - Ichcha track ,
then what's the use of showing all this rain dance and drama ..just to drag maybe ..
Because at the end  Veer has to go back to tappu .😉

I so agree thanks! 😊
Please as we know Vansh-Iccha gonna end together then show their track.

we are sick of seeing a zombie cow everyday. who gives a damn about that cow?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I like Tapasya's character sometimes. What she said today was undeniably true!
shreya_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I like Tapasya's character sometimes. What she said today was undeniably true!

Ichchha has made a mistake.  
But I hope you cannot deny that what Tapasya said about herself in the conversation is undeniable truth too
Tapasya has justified herself that she doesn't care for anything if she wants something. She has to have it at any cost. Moreover creating a drama by slitting her wrist doesn't prove her love for Veer on his wedding.

Whether Ichchha loves Veer and how she'll prove/not prove it should be shown at a later date (if the director wishes). Only time will tell how the story unfolds
Edited by shreya_l - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya_l

Ichchha has made a mistake.  
But I hope you cannot deny that what Tapasya said about herself in the conversation is undeniable truth too
Tapasya has justified herself that she doesn't care for anything if she wants something. She has to have it at any cost. Moreover creating a drama by slitting her wrist doesn't prove her love for Veer on his wedding.

Whether Ichchha loves Veer and how she'll prove/not prove it should be shown at a later date (if the director wishes). Only time will tell how the story unfolds

She said that only in reference to Veer, her love. I highly doubt she'd go to ANY extent! She wudnt get violent or murder or do anything like tht bad!

She said she'l fight to get her love at any cost! And we know many rich kids have the habit of getting what they want. This is always the parents fault for giving their child that false sense of security. She was trying to say that in love u fight everything to be wth that person and thats what she did. I know Tapasya has the bad qualities of a spoilt rich kid but this can change and I hope it does. Tapasya's personality has been bred from her surroundings. No one tried to stop her...Jogi didnt give attention to controlling her and nani poisoned her endlessly.