Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Nandish Sandhu says, "It would have been difficult for us to shoot this romantic sequence if we were not good friends to begin with. But Veer's attitude will change towards Tapasya as he knows that she will do her best to seduce him but he will be harsher towards her. She will resort to many tactics to seduce Veer but he won't fall for her. He will not leave any opportunity to humiliate her and try to get closer to Ichcha. He will in fact also look for a chance to leave her forever."

Since they share a good off screen chemistry, Nandish says,"Sometimes I feel bad to insult her on screen, she is so sweet that it is not easy to be rude with her so, every day I end up saying sorry to her. She too pulls my leg, she teases me saying 'You have humiliated me on screen, so now you will have to listen to me'. So I instruct the unit hands, 'Please, madam ka dhyan rakhna, unko chai-coffee time pe dena. It's also because our director is so cool that we were able to shoot that rain scene so well."

About the forthcoming developments in the story line he say, "The drama between Veer and Tapasya is only going to increase now, moreover since Vansh is in the rehabilitation centre, he will become normal"

The buzz is that something will spark off between Vansh and Ichcha, who he will meet at the centre.

desi**fo***s.com

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rupalbulandbmm1985sanjaykedariTheSnowmansihuRuhani..-Anusha-sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upcoming Track - Article" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
oh so vansh n iccha ha

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:25am | IP Logged
so vansh ichaa track gg to begin

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Ah so we guessed right...Vansh and Icha...well then I suppose Veer will have to go to Tapasya...and what does he mean "the drama will increase between Veer Tapasya"   ?
And anyway everything written in the first few lines has already happened...now im thinking about the fact that Nandish said he'll become more "sympathetic" towards Tapu! I dont get it! Is that the aforementioned drama?

Edited by SRKLuvr - 16 December 2009 at 4:00am

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
If the creatives are planning Vansh - Ichcha track ,
then what's the use of showing all this rain dance and drama ..just to drag maybe ..
Because at the end  Veer has to go back to tappu .Wink

Edited by vijaya_ls - 16 December 2009 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

If the creatives are planning Vansh - Ichcha track ,
then what's the use of showing all this rain dance and drama ..just to drag maybe ..
Because at the end  Veer has to go back to tappu .Wink

I so agree thanks! Smile

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I like Tapasya's character sometimes. What she said today was undeniably true!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top