Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i know how freaking disappointed we are with how ITA turned out...and what sucks the most! is that ITA was not in our hands to decide....no doubt if ITA gave the fans the power to decide who indeed is popular...our harshiti will undoubtfully win! we all know how popular desh is and so does the channel! but guess what!! NOW we do have the power! sbs is holding some sort of award for certain shows/individuals! We finally have the chance to show how popular indeed prem//heer and harshiti are!! SPAM like there is no tomorrow!!! or at least no keyboard tomorrow!!! LOL...spam spam away!! so far dmg fans are spamming like crazy! Confused.... i know deshians u guys are supreme spammers and are well known for it...now get to it and show them what ur made off..

i never ever ever want to see harshiti face like this again.

but more like this:

come on guys!! this is our chance, to bring a huge smile to their faces!! we know how much they always deserve this recognition!! about time they got it! even if its something as small as an sbs award! its an award nonetheless given to them my fans who love them. and it would really bring a smile on their face after a horrible ITA night and recently...harshad's illness!! so lets kick butt and get on to spamming!! GO Deshians!!

Deshians Dons ROCK!!

SBS FB: 
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=81592120902&topic=14151&start=30&hash=1e2d95fa9ab4a305a8caa8052bf788d1#/saasbahuaursaazish

SBS EMAIL:
sbs@starnews.co.in

Edited by -Sidd- - 17 December 2009 at 10:19am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija09prem-dewaniKaShxoxo_Maneet_she100PH4EVRawesomeKSG-Dimple-HarshadianNo1d@niy@lilsashaMallu_galannwesha09nainaa.Pearl.cuteangelgirl95-raiAasma-Cess-Pia9heer.maan786myluv_harshadminaz296-Sky-nandini27-Bee--kavita-Greeshma....desichicaSongsOf_Silencecoolgal270Kamal_23happybrarbd670816-Ritz-curledupWaqas...premeeristryNitty2910-Goth-BittuJi.maneeshaF-Garima--Payal--Alina-JyotixIn-Sanity-Triv-Anusha-amu142khushixminuuhuzie12IrissneharaCutydevilpremeer928SandstoneNoor_PremHeerisomersmysticgoryfilmsmazkachazkaBul3viniva sharmaSunShine_A-vandy-P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jashn-e-Hafta....SBS Trophy!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I am voting but i don't think SBS awards are goig to be serious awards like best actor, actress etc ... i think they would be fun awards like "jo kahoun ga sach kahoun ga award" they gave harshad last year ... dunno for sure  though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prem-dewaniheer.maan786mazkachazka

-Bee-

IF-Dazzler

-Bee-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
*rubbing hands in anticipation* We're spamming?! Mwahahahaha....

Let's bring that smile on Harshiti's face again...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prem-dewanimyluv_harshadcoolgal270-Ashoo-mysticgoryfilmsmazkachazkaP.Kamaljit.Sean

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
yeah soaps.. me 2...but i still think they might have like..made for each other award...or best jodi! ..... still to show them popular!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prem-dewaniheer.maan786mazkachazkamysticgoryfilms

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bee-

*rubbing hands in anticipation* We're spamming?! Mwahahahaha....

Let's bring that smile on Harshiti's face again...

bee i knew ud be excitied for thiss!! i can always count on u!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prem-dewani

Nitty2910

IF-Rockerz

Nitty2910

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I have been spamming them this whole afternoon.. and will be continuing too.. it's fun you see....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prem-dewani

-Goth-

IF-Rockerz

-Goth-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Sapmminggggggggggggggggggggggg Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prem-dewani-Ashoo-mysticgoryfilms

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Spamming is my favorite pass time these days ... but can't do from work ... will do tonight definately ... McDonald's i m lovin it ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prem-dewaniminaz296SongsOf_Silencemi7chimes-Ashoo-mysticgoryfilms

Post Reply New Post

Go to top