Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

is hina a good actress? (Page 2)

Poll Question: do you think hina is a good actress?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [37.38%]
54 [50.47%]
10 [9.35%]
3 [2.80%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Let me explain the meaning of edited. It means when they take shots of the scenes and take the best part of the scenes after editing the tapes and make the scene look too perfect. Good editor can make a less than good actor look perfect.  That is why lots of Bollywood actor that we like look good act good with Karan Johar, Sanjay lila bhansali  and not so good with lots of other unknown banners.  This is just a name few i am sure there are other good one's out there. Sometimes working with a talented editor makes an actor look better than they are. Not a demeaning word  it is just a trick of the trade that works for all the audience,actor and producer. All are happy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is hina a good actress? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nihaaragvir

Nihaaragvir

Posted: 19 December 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
well ya i think she is good actress....

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
yes.... she is a good actor...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cimba

Let me explain the meaning of edited. It means when they take shots of the scenes and take the best part of the scenes after editing the tapes and make the scene look too perfect. Good editor can make a less than good actor look perfect. That is why lots of Bollywood actor that we like look good act good with Karan Johar, Sanjay lila bhansali and not so good with lots of other unknown banners. This is just a name few i am sure there are other good one's out there. Sometimes working with a talented editor makes an actor look better than they are. Not a demeaning word it is just a trick of the trade that works for all the audience,actor and producer. All are happy.<br>

i think the cameraman can also make/break the look of the serial or movie...good camerawork & lighting makes bad actors look good and vice versa..these actors don't have much scope except for a few scenes (for eg. the wedding scenes where hina excelled and a lot more but not everytime) ..hina is a good actress & she's improved a lot but the real test will come when she does a different type of role....a role of a bubbly, naughty, or outgoing, or simple girl will suit her a lot bec. that goes with her real personality, as akshara also she's good..

MuslimGirl

Goldie

MuslimGirl

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
she is a good actress bassss rarelyshe dnt act fantastically...!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top