Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya and Nishant - how Cute!!!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 31

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

Originally posted by annie07

Oh...............i was soooooooooo happy to see Sanaya and Nishant in one screen in saturday's episode............they look rocking together.............
<font color="#0000ff"></font>

<font color="#0000ff">She like a goddess and he like a god...............they set the screen on fire together.......................</font>

<font color="#0000ff"></font>

I loved when Gunjan said to Adhiraj - "chalo, saath mein peete hain..............".............oh it was choooooooooooo chhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeetttttttttt.............Smile

Rocking couple i must say................Day Dreaming
<br><br>annie, i have to disagree with that...they r not god and goddess...<br><br>i think only MN are god and goddess....rem their heavenly BARN scene Day Dreaming<br>

She is def godess, but we all know the god is here, and it's not Nishant that;s for sure. LOL

The real Goddess is Anupriya and Nishant! The new leads! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitSanayaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya and Nishant - how Cute!!!!!! (Page 7)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I don't think they make a good couple!!!
I have read Linda Goodman a zillion times and lemme say two people of the same sign has only 50% compatibility. It also depends on the moon and ascendant signs...

Oh god I can't believe I'm talking like this!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Please do request for a Sanaya interview with anyone... She looks mindblowing with every colleague of hers.. Unlike "some" people whose interviews just look dull and boring and the actors look as if they're just standing together for the sake of it....

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

maybe Piya can post the Sanayant scenes for us...she made such a rocking Sanaya-Nishant siggy for us...<br><br>Jen i admit...sometimes I get more biased towards ArNaya...u know...Embarrassed<br><br>

ROFL LOL. Riya. She made a sig for us Shocked

Sanaya is seriously a rockstar. She comes on screen and put her with any guy and you get millions sparks out . Way to goo Sanaya Clap

PS: Fanaa was on last night. I watched BOBO LOL

yea the siggy is here....

Oh bobo...Sanaya is so cute in Fanaa...even though she was just there in the first half...Embarrassed

The image

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Sorry to interrupt
but my fav scene of Sanaya from the Mega Epi would b the Pole Scene ... just before the song one
It was quiet cute when Samrat said "tum kya bol rahi ho chashmish"
i simple loved the expressions both had thenDay Dreaming

Nishant and Sanaya were good, but i still loved her with Mohit more ...... u can call me selfish for thatWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitSanayaFan

Mou.

IF-Sizzlerz

Mou.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
What a awesome topic!!!!!!!! Sanaya is good looking gal, nishant is a good looking boy , they r surely gonna made a good looking couple..........i agree with the topic starter...
Why r ppl over here don't like the idea of it???? Confusedi mean in this forum if ppl can talk abt arti,monaya..........even some ppl talk abt Arnaya( funny though!LOL).then what is wrong with sayant???????
i think they will make a Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee & sweeeeeeeeet couple!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion-annie07KiShaholic.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mou.2.shi

What a awesome topic!!!!!!!! Sanaya is good looking gal, nishant is a good looking boy , they r surely gonna made a good looking couple..........i agree with the topic starter...<br>Why r ppl over here don't like the idea of it???? Confusedi mean in this forum if ppl can talk abt arti,monaya..........even some ppl talk abt Arnaya( funny though!LOL).then what is wrong with sayant???????<br>i think they will make a Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee & sweeeeeeeeet couple!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

What's so funny about ArNaya? I love to hear the replies..

Who said they are bad? We are just talking about Sanaya in general. She can create magic with anyone. Tongue

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mou.2.shi

What a awesome topic!!!!!!!! Sanaya is good looking gal, nishant is a good looking boy , they r surely gonna made a good looking couple..........i agree with the topic starter...
Why r ppl over here don't like the idea of it???? Confusedi mean in this forum if ppl can talk abt arti,monaya..........even some ppl talk abt Arnaya( funny though!LOL).then what is wrong with sayant???????
i think they will make a Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee & sweeeeeeeeet couple!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

you forgot...we talk about karan wahi-sanaya too..LOL

nothing is wrong....who said anything is wrong Wink
we even wanted adhiraj-gunjan scenes before...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top