Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya and Nishant - how Cute!!!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 31

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaFan

but after MoNaya, my fav is def ArNaya...i made my first avi....on MaJan/ArNaya EmbarrassedEmbarrassed<br><br><br>

Mine is vice versa, but heck yeah.. I don't need to go on here about this.. Everyone knows about this including AB LOL LOL LOL

But I missed the Nishant and Sanaya scene, someone post a video of this please...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya and Nishant - how Cute!!!!!! (Page 6)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Debs and all for your support. I am sure we will see an ArNaya interview very soon..

aa123.80

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

@Riya: We left out Chacko, Purab, Harshad Chopra, OMG this list can go on and on! Man she really is a ROCKSTAR! <br><br> ROFL <br>

LRL Cast + Fanaa Cast + SRK+ MJHT Cast
and don't forget Big B. She did the honey ad with him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MohitSanayaFanaa123.80

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
maybe Piya can post the Sanayant scenes for us...she made such a rocking Sanaya-Nishant siggy for us...

Jen i admit...sometimes I get more biased towards ArNaya...u know...Embarrassed

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

@Riya: We left out Chacko, Purab, Harshad Chopra, OMG this list can go on and on! Man she really is a ROCKSTAR! <br><br> ROFL <br>

LRL Cast + Fanaa Cast + SRK+ MJHT Cast
and don't forget Big B. She did the honey ad with him LOL

yes Jenny we forgot about that one..LOLLOLLOL dabur honey...

and also the Priyanka Chopra Lux ad...Embarrassed

and whatever Sanaya rockstar does, she does it with a lot of elan and class EmbarrassedClap

JennyPenny

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

maybe Piya can post the Sanayant scenes for us...she made such a rocking Sanaya-Nishant siggy for us...<br><br>Jen i admit...sometimes I get more biased towards ArNaya...u know...Embarrassed<br><br>

ROFL LOL. Riya. She made a sig for us Shocked

Sanaya is seriously a rockstar. She comes on screen and put her with any guy and you get millions sparks out . Way to goo Sanaya Clap

PS: Fanaa was on last night. I watched BOBO LOL

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

<br>LRL Cast + Fanaa Cast + SRK+ MJHT Cast <br>and don't forget Big B. She did the honey ad with him LOL
<br><br>yes Jenny we forgot about that one..LOLLOLLOL dabur honey...<br><br>and also the Priyanka Chopra Lux ad...Embarrassed<br><br>and whatever Sanaya rockstar does, she does it with a lot of elan and class EmbarrassedClap<br>

Yeah. Remember that HC and Kunal pic.. Shocked She looked amazing./

and it's not only males, put females there and you get rocking Chemistry. My list goes, ArNaya, MoNaya and I really RaNaya as well. Rati and Sanaya are just perfect together as sisters, and friends too.

I also dig Abhishek and Sanaya too. I don't watch the show that much to know on Nishant and Sanaya.

MohitSanayaFan

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

Oh...............i was soooooooooo happy to see Sanaya and Nishant in one screen in saturday's episode............they look rocking together.............

She like a goddess and he like a god...............they set the screen on fire together.......................

I loved when Gunjan said to Adhiraj - "chalo, saath mein peete hain..............".............oh it was choooooooooooo chhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeetttttttttt.............Smile

Rocking couple i must say................Day Dreaming

annie, i have to disagree with that...they r not god and goddess...

i think only MN are god and goddess....rem their heavenly BARN scene Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07JennyPenny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top