Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya and Nishant - how Cute!!!!!! (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 31

.Neha.

Goldie

.Neha.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

@Neha....Arnaya-ness is making me crazzy the other way round....LOL u Know what the other way is..isnt it??! Wink
I always knew what you meant but I don't think you got my other way around.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya and Nishant - how Cute!!!!!! (Page 30)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
congo on 30!!!!Thumbs Up

Best Entertaining Topic of the Year........Goes to ........ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXSanzPaRudholicrelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soneha

@Neha....Arnaya-ness is making me crazzy the other way round....LOL u Know what the other way is..isnt it??! Wink
I always knew what you meant but I don't think you got my other way around.

Ya i know what u mean Nehu!Embarrassed Will PM u !LOL

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Pari...Yayyy lets celebrate! ROFL 30 pages..WoooHoooooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
whoaa 30 ROFL congrats all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX.MohitzPari.relentless.

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Originally posted by pandemonia3

<font color="#990000">Ok this thread has crossed all limits of ridiculousness and has set new standards of hypocrisy. The topic starter mentioned Sanaya and Nishant. Over the last few days we have had the Sanaya fans wax eloquent over the Sanaya and Karan Wahi pairing so why not Sanaya and Nishant? Just because a MN fan posted this topic, certain Samrat Gunjan fans unleashed their claws here and inevitably brought in the Sanaya Arjun topic. Do certain Samrat Gunjan fans wait and hunt for such posts to be created so that they can indulge in fantastical imaginations about Sanaya and Arjun? I dont see the other Samrat Gunjan fans minding the Sanaya Arjun linking. Then why not Sanaya and Nishant? Who endorses the "awesome threesome"? Dead DeadNot the MN fans but a lot of SG fans do! Isn't this very hypocritical? Besides Sanaya is too tall for either Arjun or Mohit. Nishant matches her personality and height just perfectly. When the show clearly mentions Arjun Rati as Mayank Nupur and Mohit Sanaya as Samrat Gunjan, the pairings are very obvious. Why indulge in cross pairings and court controversy? Also the 2 most prominent gushers of the Arjun Sanaya "friendship"Dead are what age? 20-22 at the most. What gives them the right to match make for Sanaya who is way older and can choose whom she wants to date? Just leave Rati out of all this muck! She IS reserved, she MAY come off as DULL and BORING but that's exactly how we love our Rati. The Sanaya fans can enjoy her outgoing nature for all I care! Smile</font><br>

Woah Woah.. Have we ever expressed ArNaya as a couple? It seems like Artians always read that into it ? and basically you have no right to point any fingers at us.. What are Artians doing to AB on his blog? Shoving Rati down his throats? At least we are not doing that.

We respect their personal lives and I could care less who they go out. I like their friendship and therefore I am a fan. I have never said I want to see ArNaya as a couple. It won't work to begin with. 2 friends cannot make a great couple, but at the same time, just because 2 actors have great chemistry doesn't mean they are a great off screen couple either..

Yes, we Sanaya fans love her. WHY are you so upset and obsessed witgh her outgoing nature? If you liked Reserved times, good for you. WHY are you obsessed in proving Rati is better than Sanaya?

& THIS is a direct attack on me and Riya, you have no right to comment on us.

Jen i missed this one earlier...they are very good and valid questions...
i guess there are two sides to everything -- there's obsessive admiration and then there's obsessive hate.
and anyday, i rather be obsessed with the people/actors i like  then obsess over the ones i don't...

also, I think people are obsessed with us too....guessing our ages...

Edited by MohitSanayaFan - 16 December 2009 at 7:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXJennyPenny

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

First it was the DMG forum with endless wars n battles! and now its MJHT....God save you all!

yar this forum is still no match for the DMG forum....LOLLOL
god save US all

relentless.JennyPenny

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
ROFLLL ROFL For a change Riya, I Agree with you ....nothing worse than DMG... ROFLROFL

.MohitzPari.SanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top