Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Annie i agree with u...They look rocking together....

I loved them in saturady's epi....

This one is my first sanayant siggy....😳

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

piya u finally  made it, !!!!!!! couldnt resist reposting it here.......kitnaa sundar joree hai na? seriously they do look very complimentary....god knows why nobody noticed their chemistry...too much....oomphilicious..☺️

No one comes close to Nishant.....Nishant ka height dekha? statutre.....body build....its fabulous....awesome....matching matching with Sanaya.....God ne really mila di Pair....❤️

uff i can faint peacefully now.....God.....am fainting......me will die.....ok dead...🤢

returning from deatn to comment...they both are virgos.....HIGH COMPATIBILTY...ab bolo if god didnt make the jodee.....😍
Edited by -Rinky- - 14 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
🤣 ROFL
sanaya and nishant...........?????!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
sorry to say ...................but isn't this wired thought???
I mean...........for us SG/Monaya lovers......and aadharaj  haters..........Monaya r the best.............we cant think of anything else...nor we want to ha ha !!!!!

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 🤣  🤣  🤣  Let me wrap my head around that for a minute there!  🤣  🤣 Sanaya and Nishant??? Wow this is a first! Man I swear Sanaya is the only person that gets paired up with everyone!  🤣  Sorry guys but I think it is a little weird! I do agree with Pari! Yes we are MoNaya/SaJan lovers so anyone beside Mohit is a little weird for us to take! And I thought if you are the same signs, that is not a good thing. Couples don't tend to get along! 
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayurByGod

OMG.....what a cute topic......thanks Annie.....

I was just thinking about Sanayant jodi when I saw them together in Mega episode drinking together.....what a cute couple.....😍😍😍

What a rocking chemistry in 20 seconds scene.... and my Sanaya rockstar.....she got drunk with Adhiraj and then she went to get another glass when she looked even more adorable with Arjun in the same screen....all because of Nishant.....

Love GunRaj.....Sanayant.....rocking new jodi of MJHT.....!!

gunraj? OMG  !!!!! what a  name....muy heart is singing..gun guna rahe hai bhavrey....khil rahe hai kali kali..kali kali gali gali....

sanayant? OMG.....sanyant IS SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE.....its like the end of the world chemistry....(as in "ant")...ufffffff...Am sure they will make the most killing couple of the judgement day........direct heaven......☺️  ☺️

uff ufff.......u naughty girl what did u mean by drinking together? rock stars dont get drunk....they get people drunk with their appeal 😉

i loved it when sanaya went for another glass...What acting......uff...... Drunk-able and Faint-able !!!
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh no...........Virgos are highly compatible with each other..........infact they make a rocking couple...............

And Sanaya is so beautiful, that she looks good with all......and Nishant has all the charm in him...........
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

🤣  🤣  🤣  Let me wrap my head around that for a minute there!  🤣  🤣 Sanaya and Nishant??? Wow this is a first! Man I swear Sanaya is the only person that gets paired up with everyone!  🤣  Sorry guys but I think it is a little weird! I do agree with Pari! Yes we are MoNaya/SaJan lovers so anyone beside Mohit is a little weird for us to take! And I thought if you are the same signs, that is not a good thing. Couples don't tend to get along! 

sorry to disappoint you..i have seen it in a site that Virgos make the best pair.....90% + compatibilty.....where as virgo and saggitarius have around 40-50% compatibilty.....its a pair made in heaven..u cant deny...😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
[QUOTE=mohitkideewani] 🤣  🤣  🤣  Let me wrap my head around that for a minute there!  🤣  🤣 Sanaya and Nishant??? Wow this is a first! Man I swear Sanaya is the only person that gets paired up with everyone!  🤣  Sorry guys but I think it is a little weird! I do agree with Pari! Yes we are MoNaya/SaJan lovers so anyone beside Mohit is a little weird for us to take! And I thought if you are the same signs, that is not a good thing. Couples don't tend to get along! [/QUOTE]
jiaaa......m still laughing badly🤣🤣🤣

@ red-
ROFL🤣...........dont knwo what signs have  to do here!!🤣
Edited by --Pari-- - 14 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

sorry to disappoint you..i have seen it in a site that Virgos make the best pair.....90% + compatibilty.....where as virgo and saggitarius have around 40-50% compatibilty.....its a pair made in heaven..u cant deny...😳

we all know the truth na..........right?/🤣
so do we really have to say anything?????😳😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
seems like............this topic is specially for us.......SG/Monaya fanz!!!😳