Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

Did you noticed the Related Topics feature which appears below the Post? We have tried that the system is able to identify the most relevant topic to the current one and is recent too. Please do give us your feedback on the same.

Please note it will also start appearing in old topics soon once we complete running the update process and create an index of related topics.

Since this is a automated process it might sometimes not be able to give the best match and for this to make it work well please ensure that your Subject is as much relevant and without spelling errors.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeAahaana*Shruti*khadija09skorpion-Manu-mins97hrkansagara-Dimple-AsharkibiwiCassspcuteangelgirl95ohreallygreensakthisam78Ishan.starry.phoenixRadiantTreasurehoneydaisy-Sneha~*LoVeLy*~Mitesh.Pbobbiedhillon-Imu.M-Girl_2007-Shankar--CaughtYou-k_anjali12A-N-S-H-I-K-Achashmish97rudeMRindia-Ritz-.Mandy.Kiran.Sano88khushixAmbrosiaramasJess.Angelic_A-BolNaHalke--Nadii-Eloquentammoosminuu-Mystery-Dew-dropSobtiObsessionbaz786shininggal2008ROBlicious.-tellyaddict-.Aparajhita.Jenifer.~*mishu*~aish_punkPerfangel5655Shwetha!dangerouzIshk.nidha1983-Dreamy_Girl-Rozain.MohitzPari.-Afeelicious-Debolina.Gur.N.coolRachu_1987pop77-aditi-Siddhi_*Adorable_Anu*gujunpyoset_rajasmaanixxInfinitedreamsQH_DDEJ_Fannikita_88Make-It-Pop-Fatima--Lostindreamsserendipity.unknowndesires.HowlariousBadtameez_Dilnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Noticed the Related Topics feature?" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vijay bhai, for another wonderful tool for us all to use. This Related Topics feature is actually helping me alot to find a lot more interesting topics to talk in and saves alot of time for me. Thanks once again!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay-BolNaHalke-Gur.N.coolpop77

skorpion

skorpion

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
this feature is helping me in back-trackin old related posts i have missed reading
thanxxX.

CheerS'
Skorpion

Edited by skorpion - 15 December 2009 at 4:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I was just browsing one of the forums and noticed it. I wondered what it was and why I could see it on some of the threads and not others.

Lo behold, here I have an explaination!

Thanks a tonne Vijay, this feature is surely going to be helpful. I mean, looking at the related topics for this thread, looks like it's pretty much spot on!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayEloquentpop77

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
That is a great feature!

I've yet to make use of it, but from what I've seen, it points out some related topics that might be of interest to whoever who's looking at a particular topic.

I like this topic!

Thanks, Vijay, for always trying your best to make this place as user friendly as possible!

-Mahi

vijay

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
YEss i did, and OMG IF is getting better and better, and i thought well abhi aur kuch IF main nahi aye ga, and then suddenly i see list of related topics, just AWESUM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaySobtiObsession

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
This is a great idea, it is going to make browsing the forum a lot easier. It also helps cut down on repetitive topics.

vijay

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 15 December 2009 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Its a great feature! i love it!

thanks vijay :)

vijay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top