Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I agree . Vandu, Sachin and even Manav are paying a big price for their mother's actions . They are paying for her sins . She thought she could just bully  her daughter in law and scheme against her , no one will ever know . I doesn't happen tha tway .

I feel very bad for her children .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manav : Way out of Line (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
  Yes Tanyaz ,  And it is because of this that I sincerely hope that the alliance between Savita and Manju comes out in the open . For it was this alliance that had made three innocent people suffer the most ...............Archana , Manav and Vandu . Yes the others suffered too but these three suffered terribly . . I had hoped and hoped that this alliance comes out in the open when Savita sees Manju in the police station and screams that u snake , u betrayed me and Manju hurls back that you are no saint , didnt u take Archanas mangalsutra away on visarjan day , didnt u ask her to sign divorce papers in a public market , didnt u come to our doorstep and tell our neighbours she is a whore . . I wanted to see Manav hearing all this from his lock up . It was actually the perfect scene for all the ugly secrets pouring out in the open .

I wanted Manav to know what transpired behind his back and what Archana really faced .............what slowed down her from coming to him . . This betrayal from Manju wud have taught Savita a good lesson . Damodar cud have later blasted her saying Vandu got beaten up becoz u made an unholy friendship with that snake called Manju for ur own greed and harassed a pure girl like Archana. . But suprisingly we do not see Savita saying anything to manju on seeing her in the police station . Not a word .  In fact , we dont even see her wondering in private how to get back at Manju for this action . Savita has been shown as illiterate and crass but she is also pretty sharp . So this is very surprising .........that she does not put two and two together and turns against Manju . To this point we see her as obsessed with calling Archana names only ..........manhoos , charitraheen , badchalann etc etc . . The most thrilling moment on this show will come when Manju and Savita have a public brawl against each other and claw each other like cats ..............revealing every secret of each other unknown to the others in both families............Karanjkars and Deshmukhs . Manav MUST know what transpired behind his back .

Unfortunately the tendency of most shows is to forget to show the villain exposed . So many things remain undiscovered till the serial ends .I do not see any hope for Manav and Archu in real sense if these secrets r not revealed and all misunderstandings r cleared away . ; ; what they will do in most probability is start a totally new track like shravani track and let all this remain unexposed till it is forgotten and holds no value . I do hope we r being read and dwelled upon .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 18 December 2009 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mind-googlingnikitagmc

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
koolsadhu1000 i agree with you that the expose each other but i also want savita to understand that what she was the cause of all the suffering faced by the family. right now she is only blaming archana, but i want her to see that it was her actions. this will take a long time to happen b4 all this all her kids are going to suffer and they will start hating archana

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cbnerd

ever heard of the saying..."Peter paying for Paul"[I][/I][B][/B]
I would say Vandu and Sachin are paying for their mother's mistakes.
also @nityatarlapally...I am not supporting Manav or Archana because of their looks, I am supporting what is right (in my opinion as everyone here are entitled to). I am the mother of 2 grown daughters, and (God forbid) they end up with a MIL like Savita, I might behave just like Sulochana, my responsibility as a mother first and foremost is to protect my children from any harm in whatever form.

I know! Poor Vandu and Sachin for getting a mother like Savita. Cry
I know your not supporting them because of their looks. You know how you said everyone who is supporting Manav is doing so because Manav looks HOT. I'm trying to make a point that just because I'm supporting Manav doesn't mean I'm doing it because of his looks. Obviously if your not supporting Archana because she's pretty and looks innocent, then how can you think I'm supporting Manav because he looks HOT. (which he doesLOL) Embarrassed Embarrassed
In fact, I think he's wrong too..but what he did is totally understandable..I mean if anyone did that to my mother and siblings (no matter how bad my mom is) I would NEVER be able to see that happening to her.

I totally agree with you! I mean if I was in Sul's place..I would think of my daughter's well-being first( I'm not a mother btw..I'm only 16LOL)

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
It would be so sad to see Archana and Manv split up for good and Manav getting married and moving on in life with another woman . But worse than this would be Savita and Manjusha 's alliance not coming out in the open .
At least savita has been punished but what about manjusha , she is getting away with murder . She killed this beautiful relationship , she has to pay .........................

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I sincerely hope Sachin is saved somehow by Archu .

Is it possible ? Is the news confirmed that he is dead ? Such a waste of a good storyline !

Girish is partly responsible for this ...........for breaking these news like this when he saw it he was drunk . Yet all , especially Savita will scream at poor Archu .

Savita has totally forgotten her own role in this affair . Alas !

Nomon

Nomon

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@koolsaddhu
I agree wid u by the time the truth is exposed there will be ten other tracks running. We would have forgotten why archana n manav drifted apart and we simply wouldn't care. This happens in almost every serial. The original story gets lost in the 2-3 years when the serial ends.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
For me Manav would be  very unfair if he blames sachin's death entirely on Archana .
He should at least question Girish Ji for refusing the marriage only because of an american Visa . I don't think he will even blame the truck driver as much as he will blame Archana .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top